Soft ditty bag?

Does anyone make a ditty bag soft enough to use as a pillow? I'm looking for a bag I can stuff my fleece into. At night, I want to use it as a pillow. All of the ditty bags that I've got, and most of the ones that I have seen, are mesh, and that's not the most comfortable stuff in the world to lay your head on at night.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Does anyone make a ditty bag soft enough to use as a pillow? I'm looking for a bag I can stuff my fleece into. At night, I want to use it as a pillow. All of the ditty bags that I've got, and most of the ones that I have seen, are mesh, and that's not the most comfortable stuff in the world to lay your head on at night.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Some thing like this? Pillow Stuff Sack

Some thing like this? Pillow Stuff Sack

Uh, something exactly like that! You know, I was just at REI an hour ago, looking for a pillow sack. How the heck did I miss that? Thanks for spotting it--it looks like I'm off to REI again!

Heckuva shame, isn't it? I mean, with the sale going on and everything...

Edited by imajeep

I have a stuff sack that has half of the inside covered with fleece. I don't recall buying it so maybe it came with one of my sleeping bags. I keep my clothing in it and turn it inside out and use the fleece side as a pillow.

Only problem comes when it's real cold and I'm wearing most of my extra clothing, or in the summer when I bring very little. Nothing to put in it.

My wife uses an inflatable pillow that I've found to be most uncomfortable. We got them for about 2 bucks each at Sierra Trading Post. I lost mine and I really was not upset when I did.

I go for minimal weight.

Instead of my fleece going in the bag, I use it on the outside for softness.

Typically, my jacket or pants go into my sleeping bag stuff sack for loft, and then the fleece gets wrapped around the stuffed bag to make the pillow. Not perfect, but it helps with my goal of everything doing double duty when possible.