It would be nice to be able to see if your friends had done caches..

Back when we had stats we had that ability. I really enjoyed it. You could see when your friend was out caching. You could see who was finding what and know who the new cachers were. It really made you feel like part of a a community. More so than now.

But the site is dead, this site doesn't like stats, and so the nice non stats things you could do with the same information you need for stats are also gone.

So that when you are looking for caches to do with them, you can see at a glance whether they have done them or not, or is there a tick the box option to do such a thing that ive missed?

This question came up recently on the other forum (the US-centric one)

Apparently there's a GSAK macro you can run that will allow you to filter off a list of caches that neither party's done....

For people who aren't technically minded it would be good if when setting up your PQ you had a check box that was the same as 'I haven't found' check box, but with a field that you can enter cachers names into. Such as when I go out night caching I could run a PQ that didn't have the caches for Firth of Forth, roolku & Jack Aubrey.

It would be a lot easier than having to get lessons on how to run certain macros. It should be noted however that roolku runs this specific macro for us when we go out, so it isn't so much an issue for me, but I can see the potential for the feature.

For people who aren't technically minded it would be good if when setting up your PQ you had a check box that was the same as 'I haven't found' check box, but with a field that you can enter cachers names into. Such as when I go out night caching I could run a PQ that didn't have the caches for Firth of Forth, roolku & Jack Aubrey.

It would be a lot easier than having to get lessons on how to run certain macros. It should be noted however that roolku runs this specific macro for us when we go out, so it isn't so much an issue for me, but I can see the potential for the feature.

I've always thought the PQ method was a good idea.

And not found by (User name)

It eliminates the need to share PQ results with others.