NEED HELP WITH FINDING A PIN NUMBER FOR MY BLACKBERRY

Hello!

Wonder if you can help. Have bought geocache navigator. On my blackberry it says "initialising" then it asks for my phone number and PIN. Which PIN? Where do I find it?

Please help I'm not very technically minded :lol:

Helen xx

Every phone has a pin number so that you can stop anyone but yourself using the phone. If you set the pin number then, when you switch the phone on, it will ask for your pin number. Generally you have to enable it through one of the menus in the phone. The default for all the mobiles I have used is 0000. You might try that.

The phone handbook should give you more information.

I hope this helps.

Edited by walkergeoff

Hello!

Wonder if you can help. Have bought geocache navigator. On my blackberry it says "initialising" then it asks for my phone number and PIN. Which PIN? Where do I find it?

Please help I'm not very technically minded :lol:

Helen xx

Every phone has a pin number so that you can stop anyone but yourself using the phone. If you set the pin number then, when you switch the phone on, it will ask for your pin number. Generally you have to enable it through one of the menus in the phone. The default for all the mobiles I have used is 0000. You might try that.

The phone handbook should give you more information.

I hope this helps.

The PIN for Geocache Navigator is entirely different. Try following these instructions.

http://geocachenavigator.com/GetStarted/In...99/Default.aspx

To activate Geocache Navigator you enter your phone number with no spaces, dashes or '+'. The PIN requested is any four (4) digit numerical number you choose for your personal PIN.

Please do not hesitate to contact support for any additional assistance: support@geocachenavigator.com.

Thanks,

Rebecca

im having trouble with my geocache navigator too...i bought it from handmark a few days ago now on a monthly subscription just in case we dont carry this on...the download came in ok and it installed but it is saying that the i dont have a license for it and it wont work...most annoying !!!