Updating caches in GSAK

The CacheHounds!

Every few weeks I re-run my pocket queries to keep things up to date (new caches, new logs, etc.). However when I load them into GSAK any caches that I have found and logged in the past few weeks still show available.

I'm thinking it may be something with GSAK that I missed, because when I "preview the pocket queries" any caches I have found do not appear on the list.

Hopefully I explained this well enough, any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Every few weeks I re-run my pocket queries to keep things up to date (new caches, new logs, etc.). However when I load them into GSAK any caches that I have found and logged in the past few weeks still show available.

I'm thinking it may be something with GSAK that I missed, because when I "preview the pocket queries" any caches I have found do not appear on the list.

Hopefully I explained this well enough, any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Sounds like you might not have your ID setup correctly so GSAK can't identify your logs. Do you have your match method setup correctly? Tools>options... >Method for matching. The best option is to use your GC ID and select Owner ID#. Markwells method probably will work but it will wipe out any corrected waypoints or notes that you might have entered in any caches. You might be disappointed with this method.

Jim

As above.

Check ID

and in "Database update options" select "Always"

However.

PQ's only have the last 5 logs included.

You may be better off running the "My Finds" PQ to update your finds.

Yes it is correct that PQ's only have the last five, but they always include your own logs.

Jim

Just to back off a few steps, are your PQ's for caches not found? If so, then found caches will not be included in the new PQ, and will not show. Check the last GPX column in GSAK to see if any dates in that column are out of today's range.

I keep a few different databases in GSAK, and schedule PQ's for each. Other than that, make sure your geocaching.com ID is correct, which BTW, is 2062853.