New PQs not running

GeoJunkie

It appears there may be something wrong with the PQ generator. I build two brand new PQs this morning, and they won't run. In the meantime, I had my scheduled ones run fine, and I even checked to have an existing one run, and they went fine, but the new ones are still showing "Never" on the last run date.

Don't new PQs have priority? If so, why would the new ones not run but the ones that ran before run Ok? Anyone else seeing this?

It appears there may be something wrong with the PQ generator. I build two brand new PQs this morning, and they won't run. In the meantime, I had my scheduled ones run fine, and I even checked to have an existing one run, and they went fine, but the new ones are still showing "Never" on the last run date.

Don't new PQs have priority? If so, why would the new ones not run but the ones that ran before run Ok? Anyone else seeing this?

I just created a new one and got it in a couple of minutes....maybe it was a short-term glitch?

I set 2 up off a bookmark file and waited an hour and nothing ever ran. I ran another pre-existing PQ and it ran in minutes. So I deleted the bookmark PQ's and just downloaded a few caches off the bookmark file manually.

Looks like it resolved itself. Guess I just needed to whine, then it worked! :sad:

It's working sporadically. It worked briefly at about 10:30 eastern time. Queries before and after that found caches, but the expected emails never showed up.

I set up 2 NEW PQs to run this morning. They have not generated at all. I did check mark Sunday and they did show results when it came to the preview screen. This was about 45min ago and still has not generated.

I'm now off caching with OLD data and in an area that I was not planning on going to. OH WELL! At least I do have some Waypoints.

I set up 2 NEW PQs to run this morning. They have not generated at all. I did check mark Sunday and they did show results when it came to the preview screen. This was about 45min ago and still has not generated.

I'm now off caching with OLD data and in an area that I was not planning on going to. OH WELL! At least I do have some Waypoints.

I created a new one yesterday to run this morning and it ran fine about 35 minutes after midnight PST.