MISSION JOIN THE JUNIOR CACHERS AGENCY

Fredhead

i think you need to remove us

Does this mean they are no longer taking part? And the mission should not be sent to them?????

Both my Dad and I spoke to the Merchlinskys, they went from three missions to a single mission.

This was posted when they thought we did not change them.

We spoke again they are to still participate but only after January.

Unless they ask to be removed from the single mission.

I will make sure it is reflected in the Agents list.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :D

JUNIOR CACHERS AGENCY MISSION AGENT UPDATE

Here is the current Agent list for the Junior Cachers Agency Mission as of 11/20/09

Mr. Moo

Jr. Explorer (mfamilee)

LittleLizard Received 8/7/09

Zariah (DJ.J Rock)

R0ckM0nkey Received 6/29/09

GEO-Princess

Team Richards Received 9/5/09

Moonchaii - In 18 September 2009

Cinnabear Received 11/15/09

Alexis*cacher

Bella*cacher

River Tinkerbell

River Princess

INT Carbon Hunter Jr. #1 (Alex)

INT Carbon Hunter Jr. #2 (Lloyd)

INT Teen Ski (Contact me for address)

INT Junior Ski Received 11/30/09

hockeyb0 (Contact me for address)

EllaRoo (Contact me for address)

Merchlinsky Jrs AFTER JANUARY ONLY

Zander g

INT cutituti (Contact me for address)

Queenie-Boo-Bay

Fredhead (To be the last Agent)

I hope everyone enjoys the MISSION....

Remember to post those pictures.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fredhead

Oh my goodness, we have just had the most exciting Christmas preseant ever!! A card from the postman through the door yesterday "sorry you were out, please collect a parcel from the sorting office" mmm what could it be?? especially addressed to the youngest member of the family :D

Imagine the squeals of delight when on chrsitmas eve, agent cutituti recieves the special mission! Of course we immediatly calmed down and set off back home with the package securley under wraps until it was safe to open and reveal the contents :ph34r: - many thanks for the coin juniorski, agent cutituti has declare this the most exciting christmas present ever - mmn dad is hoping she will change her mind tomorrow morning when she unwraps the nintendo Dsi we have bought her :rolleyes:

Have taken photos and will upload later. da mission will be carried out hopefully over the holidays and sent on its way for 2010 :o

Over and Out and merry Christmas agents everywhere :D

Edited by cutituti

Here is the current Agent list for the Junior Cachers Agency Mission as of 11/20/09

Mr. Moo

Jr. Explorer (mfamilee)

Zariah (DJ.J Rock)

GEO-Princess

Alexis*cacher

Bella*cacher

River Tinkerbell

River Princess

Zander g

cutituti Received 12/24/09 :rolleyes: Super Secret SANTA MISSION :ph34r:

Queenie-Boo-Bay

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Fredhead

Edited by Fredhead

Cinnabear just got back from her 'mission' in Borneo she had to work there over Christmas! Wow! Being a spy is hard work and you don't get any holidays :)

But, never fear! The jolly man in the red suit found her there to deliver goods for the mission:

Leech Socks!!!

186.jpg

My Leech Socks are still in my Junior Agent supply case, never would have used them for that.....

But this is why the Junior Cacher Agents are THE BEST.

WELCOME TO 2010 AGENTS

:P Mmm it seems some dark forces are conspiring to make our mission harder than we first thought! We have had 3 unsuccesful missions to locate appropriate marker documentaion for the mission (thats postcards folks - seem shops hide them away during holiday season to make space for all the greetings cards :D ) Finally tracked down an ancient (circa 1986!) line drawing of our local chruch at the library today so thats a start. :D

So then we set off to our favourtie cache filled park to log the misson - only to find the cache we intended to log has gone missing!! :anibad: I fear there are some other enemies of the mission trying to thwart our plans grr.

never fear Cutututi has located an unknown to us but also nearby cache that we can use and we will endeavour to visit tomorrow - chores and preparation for the return to School on the 4th permitting that is B)

over and out

:) Mmm it seems some dark forces are conspiring to make our mission harder than we first thought! We have had 3 unsuccesful missions to locate appropriate marker documentaion for the mission (thats postcards folks - seem shops hide them away during holiday season to make space for all the greetings cards ;) ) Finally tracked down an ancient (circa 1986!) line drawing of our local chruch at the library today so thats a start. :blink:

So then we set off to our favourtie cache filled park to log the misson - only to find the cache we intended to log has gone missing!! ;) I fear there are some other enemies of the mission trying to thwart our plans grr.

never fear Cutututi has located an unknown to us but also nearby cache that we can use and we will endeavour to visit tomorrow - chores and preparation for the return to School on the 4th permitting that is :blink:

over and out

Control has not heard back from Cutututi in some time hope those Dark Forces :D have not picked up our agent.

Also have a bit of fear on the unknown cache i hope this was not a trap :D

Today I got a disturbing e-mail from Nellie Gomez.......

It appears as if Dan and Amy may have hidden a clue in the Junior Cachers Agency Mission and now it appears as if the Janus, Lucian, Ekaterina, and Tomas Clan’s may be after the mission.

It looks as if The Madrigals may be on its trail as well trying to make sure the clue stays missing forever.

AGENTS be VERY CAREFUL these Cahill’s are a dangerous bunch.

Agent

Fredhead

Collecting agent cutituti from Spy school in 30 minutes ;) then we are off to the post office to send on the mission to the next agents - yet again the weather is bad, wind is picking up and imtermittent downpours - but AT LEAST ITS NOT SNOWING ANYMORE!!! Have youy ever tried find a cache in the snow without a gps?? A challenge for even skilled operatives! ;)

So keep your eyes peeled folks, the mission may be heading your way!!!! :ph34r::huh:

I'm sorry but I have not been around due to sickness. Mission was posted to next recipient as per message above.

This is the first time I have been able to post as we lost our internet connection and I have not been able to log movement of coin as I did not realise I needed another code aside from that given on the first page. If fredhead or someone who has had the package can pm me the coin code then I will be able to make the adjustments. It was dipped in this cache Harvington GC1ZDDC

Sorry

Edited by cutituti

I'm sorry but I have not been around due to sickness. Mission was posted to next recipient as per message above.

This is the first time I have been able to post as we lost our internet connection and I have not been able to log movement of coin as I did not realise I needed another code aside from that given on the first page. If fredhead or someone who has had the package can pm me the coin code then I will be able to make the adjustments. It was dipped in this cache Harvington GC1ZDDC

Sorry

Cutituti e-mail sent

Here is the current Agent list for the Junior Cachers Agency Mission as of 2/20/10

Mr. Moo

Jr. Explorer (mfamilee)

Zariah (DJ.J Rock)

GEO-Princess

Alexis*cacher

Bella*cacher

River Tinkerbell

River Princess

Zander g

cutituti Received 12/24/09 <_< Super Secret SANTA MISSION :D

Queenie-Boo-Bay

LOOKS AS IF THE MISSION IS HEADING TO A NEW AGENT AS WE SPEAK :huh:

I am wondering if it is heading to a Foreign shore or back to the States, only time will tell :unsure:

Edited by Fredhead

Ok I have heard back from the sender and the newest agent

The mission has been set (mailed) but the orders to the new agent have not been received

I checked the distance and I am holding out hope that the mission will still arrive so the next agent can complete the mission and send it to the next agent.

Lets all keep our hopes up as the agents on different soils have been able to complete their parts

It looks like we might just be waiting for other agencies to help the orders along

I will keep all agents posted

FREDHEAD OUT :)