loading mapsource route into 76csx

Is there any way to keep the detailed route properties from a Mapsource route (preferences like: road type, speeds and avoidances) when loading into the 76csx? I know how to load the route, but it only contains the "hard" points from the Mapsource route like start and stop. I guess I could just add a bunch of point to the mapsource route manually,but it seems like I must be missing something.

thanks

Is there any way to keep the detailed route properties from a Mapsource route (preferences like: road type, speeds and avoidances) when loading into the 76csx? I know how to load the route, but it only contains the "hard" points from the Mapsource route like start and stop. I guess I could just add a bunch of point to the mapsource route manually,but it seems like I must be missing something.

thanks

If it was a string of Waypoints I would be all set. Is there any easy way to create a string of Waypoints or a track from a route in Mapsource?

I think the OP (and all others so far) are confusing "Routes" and "Tracks" .

A "route" is a series of points detailing where the user "wants to go". ie ahead of time/before the trip,etc. (whether it be done/created in Mapsource (manually) or on the GPS unit (auto routing)

A "Track" is a logged record of "where the user has been".....after the fact... yes, it can also be a freehand drawn path in Mapsource. Within the GPS unit the user can use the "trackback" feature to be furnished with directions on following a "saved" track. A track only has two "hard points" , the Start and End points. The remainder of the path is the breadcrumb trail logged by the GPS.

Hope this helps