The Caching Place's New Geocaching Snowman Series!

The Caching Place

3487925230_af3b10a9b2_b.jpg

3487109005_94e5f83276_b.jpg

The Caching Place is excited to announce a four (4) coin Geocaching Snowman series of Geocoins that are trackable & have icons. This coin was listed yesterday under my personal alias of Tartangreek, but it has been suggested that I use my company name, which I'm now doing and will do going forward.

Please review the pictures of the actual coin. It was designed by a recent contest winner T. Steele Jones. Tom is a school counselor and also a talented artist! The first coin is the season of WINTER. The remaing SPRING, SUMMER & FALL will be out in the next six months. It will be interesting for you to find out what our Geocaching Snowman does in the other three season of the year!

The Geocaching Snowman in Winter coin will be shipped to our customers on May 18th, 2009. The cost is $9.95.

We started taking pre-sales yesterday and the response has been tremendous.

Please visit our website at www.thecachingplace.com for further details.

Cordially,

Jim

Since you want to open a thread under your company name, and you are only allowed one thread per coin, I am going to have to close the other thread, with all the history of the coin in it.

If I merge them, your caching account will still be the OP. Here is a link to the original thread, which can no longer be posted to.

Hi Eartha!

I understand that the other thread and the historical information must unfortunately be closed. If those are the rules then I choose to post under my company name, now and in the future.

Cordially,

Jim

Love this coin! Living in Maine, we do our fair share of geocaching in the snow. I think other local cachers would enjoy seeing these travel around too. Thanks for the purchase info.

Thank you for your kind words! I gave the first coin to my wife who loves the design!

We have just released for pre-sale the second coin in the four coin Geocaching Snowman series. Please visit our website or this forum to view the new Geocaching Snowman in Spring design.

Cordially,

JIm Berk

Mobilis in Mobili