Frequent errors when accessing the forums

TotemLake

These errors are happening with a high rate of frequency.

When I'm not receiving this:

PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php on line 457 PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 45 seconds exceeded in E:\Inetpub\forums\GC\sources\ipsclass.php on line 1111

I'm receiving this:

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 12). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug (Line: 131 of \ips_kernel\class_db_mysql.php)

SQL error: Can't create a new thread (errno 12). If you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug

SQL error code:

Date: Thursday 30th of April 2009 07:46:28 PM

The geocaching community has outgrown the abilities of the current forum software. We will be moving to Community Server in the near future (but will have to deal with the current problems for a while before that can be implemented).

Thats good news!

Today has been an exercise in frustration as the errors compounded upon themselves as I tried to post and browse today. Much worse than normal.

The geocaching community has outgrown the abilities of the current forum software. We will be moving to Community Server in the near future (but will have to deal with the current problems for a while before that can be implemented).

Any projected time line for this? Does "a while" equal a week, a month, a year?

Any projected time line for this? Does "a while" equal a week, a month, a year?

I'm pretty sure the reason it says 'awhile' instead of a date is that a date isn't known.

I'm not 'in the know', but my guess would be probably longer than a month and less than a year.