Coastie Cachers

I know there's a post about where and how long you served but that thing is huge so I am going to simplify the process for me. I posted at my bases informal forums to see if anyone was a cacher and only got one response from a cacher and one response from someone who would like to try it out. So I'm expanding my search to the GC forums. Also, seeing as how the Coast Guard is such a small service there's a good chance some of us know each other but had no idea we were cachers!

So, any of you Coastie Cachers?

My son is in Cape May in week 8 and graduates this Friday. He has gone caching with me but does not have his own registered account here. Can't wait to see him; flying home for 6 days. We are shopping for a laptop this weekend with a built-in camera, which my wife is insisting he use to call us from his cutter in an ocean 3000 miles east of here.......

My son is in Cape May in week 8 and graduates this Friday. He has gone caching with me but does not have his own registered account here. Can't wait to see him; flying home for 6 days. We are shopping for a laptop this weekend with a built-in camera, which my wife is insisting he use to call us from his cutter in an ocean 3000 miles east of here.......

Where is your son getting stationed? Has he let you know what job he is planning on doing while serving? The Coast Guard is an awsome service with great opportunities and I hope that he gets all he can out of it!

If he gets stationed in NorCal there's a lot of good caching and cachers up here to keep active. Congrats on your sons graduation from the 2nd hardest boot camp! (Marines take 1st)