Caches won't load on my Garmin

Ok, first off hello I have been caching for a week or tow now and IM addicted, lol (Welcome to the club, right) I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I have it in Off road pedestrian mode when I cache and it works fine for me, Ive found 25 with no problems thus far. The issue is, Ive been loading GCs via garmin.com as well as geocashing.com. The firsr several went right on nad had no problems. It displays the treasure chests and everything seemed to be fine. But there are only 30 or so in mt town so I wanted to expand the search. I found hundreds in the reanrby town and selected them all through garmin.com and loaded them. But none of them showed up? Then why I try to reload them it says theyre already on the garmin so it wont rewrite them. Its very annoying. Two new GCs were added near my house and i loaded them individually on the geocaching.com site, but neither show up on my GPS. Whats wrong all the sudden? Ive since tried to run quaries and have had no luck loading them, it says theyre on there but I dont see any of the locations on the map. So Ive had to go in an manually input the coodinates for my most recent caches, which isnt awful but I liked when I could just load them automatically much better (as IM sure you can imagine) I have the day off tomorrow and I was wanting to try to find 30-50 in one day but I dont want to have to manually load them all tonight if at all possible. Any ideas, thanks!!

Ok, first off hello I have been caching for a week or tow now and IM addicted, lol (Welcome to the club, right) I have a Garmin Nuvi 750. I have it in Off road pedestrian mode when I cache and it works fine for me, Ive found 25 with no problems thus far. The issue is, Ive been loading GCs via garmin.com as well as geocashing.com. The firsr several went right on nad had no problems. It displays the treasure chests and everything seemed to be fine. But there are only 30 or so in mt town so I wanted to expand the search. I found hundreds in the reanrby town and selected them all through garmin.com and loaded them. But none of them showed up? Then why I try to reload them it says theyre already on the garmin so it wont rewrite them. Its very annoying. Two new GCs were added near my house and i loaded them individually on the geocaching.com site, but neither show up on my GPS. Whats wrong all the sudden? Ive since tried to run quaries and have had no luck loading them, it says theyre on there but I dont see any of the locations on the map. So Ive had to go in an manually input the coodinates for my most recent caches, which isnt awful but I liked when I could just load them automatically much better (as IM sure you can imagine) I have the day off tomorrow and I was wanting to try to find 30-50 in one day but I dont want to have to manually load them all tonight if at all possible. Any ideas, thanks!!

They are there. Try searching by name instead of nearest.The unit only shows 50 or so nearest caches.

We use a NUVI as a back up and have put over 2000 on it at a time using GSAK and a macro that we found in this forum. If you look further down in this forum you will see a Nuvi Paperless cache post. It should help you out.

Another problem may be that you might have to delete the old downloaded caches because you may not have enough room for all of the POI/caches that you are trying to load.

We use a NUVI as a back up and have put over 2000 on it at a time using GSAK and a macro that we found in this forum. If you look further down in this forum you will see a Nuvi Paperless cache post. It should help you out.

Another problem may be that you might have to delete the old downloaded caches because you may not have enough room for all of the POI/caches that you are trying to load.

It is probably the search by nearest problem, but....

I "assume" that the units have a GPX file limit of 200 files. I also "assume" that the send to GPS feature puts GPX files on a Nuvi. You may have also reached that limit.

Plug the unit in and check how many files are under Garmin/GPX/

I have ran several queries but I cant get any of them o load on my nuvi. I just spent the last hour inputing dozens of coordinates, I cant keep doing this, lol

To load a PQ Directly into your nuvi. Recieve the PQ in e-mail Hook your nuvi to computer Open Garmin gpx file the drag and drop the PQ directlly into the gpx file then Expand it. That should be all you need to do.

if that does not work Read this Thread By pilotsnipes

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=193374 Then This one http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=195389 by jjreds

Edited by snowball 58

Ok, i tried DLing the quaries and drag/drop to my Garmin with no luck. I even deleted the 25 or so caches I had done before hand hoping that might free up space or something to put new caches on there. I havnt read the Sniper page yet but IM going to give that a try. Ive gotten good at plugging the coords in as of late lol, but ID still like to do them automatically.

OK...

1) Go in and delete all of teh GPX files on the unit.

2) Start it up and delete all of the waypoints.

3) Go back and put on your PQs. Note that the unit only holds 500 maximum waypoints and 200 GPX files.

Remember, that you can only see 50 at one time, although there can be 500 on there.

Unless the 750 is different than the 200, it should hold more than 500.

I've loaded about 1100 on my Nuvi 200. (With a 500MB SD card in it.)

I don't fool with the Macro as I've had issues with it. (However this is MY problem and doesn't reflect anything wrong with the Macro.)

I export as .gpx files and load the up the Nuvi. (Using GSAK) To be honest, I've never loaded the Nuvi (nor my handheld) by sending it direct from a website. I always run queries and load via the GSAK export and POI Loader.

I think I agree with the above posters and the original poster is facing the 50 closest caches block. Try typing in the GC code and see if it can be brought up that way.