Wherigo workshop

delta123

I am asked to give a Wherigo workshop in the Netherlands. Has anyone given one before and has a presentation i can use?

I have a Powerpoint preso that I have given a couple of times. Email me through my profile and I will send it to you.

It also contains a hi res copy of the Wherigo logo.

There'll be a session at Geowoodstock VII, probably just an introductory one. I've been asked to run it. I'll probably be sneezing and sniffling too much from the pollen to make an effective speaker, if my experience at GW6 is any measure. Anyone want to help?

On another note, perhaps we should just make a standard presentation anyone can pick up from here and use.

There'll be a session at Geowoodstock VII, probably just an introductory one. I've been asked to run it. I'll probably be sneezing and sniffling too much from the pollen to make an effective speaker, if my experience at GW6 is any measure. Anyone want to help?

On another note, perhaps we should just make a standard presentation anyone can pick up from here and use.

RF,

I'll be at GW, more than willing to help out. I'll be using part of Tequila's powerpoint show at the ASP Geobash the week before.