THE FLOWER MISSION

grodan & fiabus

Hello all!!

This means that all but 1 !!! mission has been received. Great folks to play with, thank you all!!

The last one missing is sent out I know for sure and it is going overseas and from far away. It is going to me in my daughters name so I do not bother send out a replacement which was my plan to do if anyone should be missed out.

I am sure it will make it sometime.

Thank you all once again.

All the best from grodan Karin

Hello all!!

This means that all but 1 !!! mission has been received. Great folks to play with, thank you all!!

The last one missing is sent out I know for sure and it is going overseas and from far away. It is going to me in my daughters name so I do not bother send out a replacement which was my plan to do if anyone should be missed out.

thanks for a great mission

ILYK

Hello all!!

Great mission! Thanks to Grodan and Fiabus for organizing it. Thanks to everyone for sending out their missions so receivers wouldn't be disappointed.

Today I received THE MOST INCREDIBLE MISSION PACKAGE! Little wrapped gifts, envelopes, treats and sweets-it really took my breathe away! And COINS. Yes, not one but THREE coins, and pathtags too. Even a coin from my wish list. Everything was most fragrant (I think the rose oil leaked a little) with an incredible flower theme throughout. Two coins were flowers; both I have seen before and admired (I'll post pics soon). I wanted to get this post up as I have received so much support about my package arriving. I wanted Elli Perelli to know as soon as possible I had received it and also say "THANK YOU SO MUCH." I'll be your mission partner anytime! :mad:

Congrats... I know you were getting worried...