THE FLOWER MISSION

grodan & fiabus

doggie girl :

mission Received : JEPP :D

today there he was again my mailman with a bog bog box in his handzzz.........

it was for Lorca and me and i just let Lorca see the box as her name was in front........

i told her Lorca wauwieee a box from Allie and Lorca was like WHAT ALLIE i said jepp from Allie and Lorca again ALLIE ALLIIIIEEEEEEEEEE i was like JEAHHHHHHHHHHH ALLIIIE ALLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..............

then Lorca was jumping and her tail did going harder and harder sway ...........

anyway i open the box for Lorca and before i know it Lorca take a big BIG present and open it and there it was ..............

her very own BIG SLIPPER where she can play and chew on but then her eye did fall on a other big BIG thing so she take it from the table and open it to and what was that........

a BIG BIGGGG COLORFULL FLOWER so she take her SLIPPER and her FLOWER ro her little sofa and she just was so so so happy ..............

allie006.jpg

hihihi Bruno did wanna look to but Lorca was like......

NO WAY BRUNO THIS IS MY FLOWER THAT ALLIIEEEEE GIVE ME SO BACK OFF............

allie003.jpg

poor poor bruno he did wolk away but don`t worry he has a lot of toyzzz to and i did give him a nice snack ....

anyway there where thingz in for me to and i really REALLY love it ALLL..............

allie001.jpg

two very VERY NOCE COINZZZZ that i really LOVE.........

a ANNE`S KEY hihihi just what i needed as i alwayzzz never ever can find my keyzzz ....

a little ANGEL really my color white and pink .......

a very very nice little silver FLOWER ........

a beautiful MAGNET ........

and a little card with a FLOWER and some very touching wordzzz...........

allie002.jpg

ALLIEEEEEEEE THANKKK YOU SO SO SO MUCHHH FOR THESE LOVELY BEAUTIFUL THINGZZZZ...........

AND LORCA SAY THANKKZZZZZZZ TO :):)

ohhh p.s it hangzzzzz on my bracelet ;)

just to let know....

i recieve both my missionzzz and i`m THANKFULL to BOTH senderzzz............

also a lot of THANKZZZ to GRODAN & FIABUS to PUT this mission toghter.......

now i only can wait till my last mission will arrive safe and soon............

in that time i ENJOY all the happy storyzzz and beautiful missionzzz ;):D

YEA!!!!!!! My package arrived today! There was no sender name so I can't specifically address my sender personally but you know who you are so THANK YOU!!!!

Blackfishorca

ps: can anyone tell me how to upload a pic from flickr--the forum doesn't like the format:(

Edited by blackfishorca

Here's what works for me:

FLICKR window:

In FLICKR, right-click on the photo image and select "Properties"

In the Properties menu that comes up, highlight the http://... link that comes up

Copy this link

FORUMS window:

Click on the icon (tree, blue sky) that says Insert Image.

Past the http://... into the field that comes up

(NOTE: you may have to delete a few characters in the link. The last 3 should be "jpg" and nothing else afterward; I think you delete something like this: =0?)

Click on "OK"

Hope this helps...!!!!

This is the mission I received from A Mitt. Thank you so much, it was awesome. The magazine has a special hummingbird section, and my whole family loves hummingbirds. I painted the suncatchers today and they'll be going in my daughter's room. The coin was a wonderful Earth Turtle Oceania (Tahiti). Thanks again, it really made my day, and I'm sorry it took so long to post about it (hopefully the pictures will work).

3607392680_3f7c9c7eba.jpg

3606575157_70832c18cc.jpg

Edited by sarahbelle

Email Sent: 4/28/09

Name Recieved: 5/6/09

Mission Sent: 5/18/09

Mission Recieved:

Just got a text from Dad Postman came an went....and no mission ;)

No problems, my mission is always the last to arrive, but always worth the wait :D

Thank you for putting the mission together.

Email Sent: 4/28/09

Name Recieved: 5/6/09

Mission Sent: 5/18/09

Mission Recieved:6/8/09

Will post pictures in a few days.....

Email Sent - 4/28/09

Name Recieved - Yes 5/6/09

Mission Sent - Yes 5/7/09

Mission Recieved - Yes 6/9/09

Came home & saw a small box on my porch. Didnt even think what it was at 1st, then as I picked it up it was somewhat heavy.. It was my mission. The side of the box said "From Lorca.nl"

(Now let me say, I really didnt know what to expect from this mission - I mean, its called the Flower Mission.. and well, Im a guy and wouldnt exactly say im big into flowers, but I figured I'd have fun sending out a mission so I joined.)

I was pretty excited to see what was in this little heavy box, couldnt imagine what was packed in there.

Opened it up & to my surprise I was overwhelmed. The 1st thing that I saw was these 2 round wooden items. I wasnt sure what they were & Im still not sure, but I really like them. They remind me of something you would find in Hawaii or something. I've already put them on my shelf that has items I brought back from Hawaii with me a few years back.

Next out of the box.... the coins... Not 1, Not 2, but 3 coins.. Wow... A Raith Gras coin wich I really like alot. Says power of celtic on the back & ofc I like all Celtic/Irish coins & items.. Also a Geocaching - All in One coin. I had never seen this coin before & I really like the way the back of the coin looks with the globe on it. And the 3rd coin... Another coin ive never seen & I dont know what its called. Its got some cool symbols on it & a scroll on the back that looks similar to a celtic scroll. 3 great coins.

Also in the box was 2 bamboo items wich I think are coasters? I really like bamboo also, I have bamboo blinds in my basement.

2 small boxes of chocolate (bonbons from netherlands?) Who doesnt love chocolate...lol

A flower eraser & keychain... And a small pack of incents with a holder for it & some sort of orange pack with a flowery smell in it.. not sure what I do with it.. heh Ill be letting my girlfriend take control of the inscents & the flowery pack...

All in all I must say I am really amazed with the time & effort put into this Mission. It has gone way above & beyond anything I could have expected. I dont know how, but it seemed like lorca knew the types of items I would actually like & enjoy. Im sure it was a little difficult to send a Flower Mission to a guy, but it was a great job.

Thank you very much Lorca, you did an amazing job with this mission.

(Oh and on top of all that stuff, the shipping on this package wasnt cheap i noticed... A small heavy box that traveled a long way)

mission004.jpg

First I want to say Thank You to Sabine my not so "Secret Flower Power" person. You went way above the norm and I am so greatful for all the great stuff. So sorry I did not get the pictures posted sooner.

First I opened up my box and discovered a beautiful Field of Flowers

CIMG3782.jpg

Then the stuff just kept flowing out, just love those German chewy candies :DThere was fragrant soap and candles, stickers, chocolates and more flowers.

CIMG3788.jpg

And then:................................The Fantastic Coins, just love them :D

CIMG3789.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING - love em

Edited by summerandnana

Fairyhoney - that cute red coin would be the Lippische Rose Geocoin and it is even cooler in person. I looked it up where it was sold and unfortunately it is sold out. Looks like you will have to trade for one:)

I LOVE that rose coin! What a great mission you received. I'm still waiting on mine, but in the meantime, I am enjoying looking at all of the others.

Love to look at the pictures of all nice missions. You people are so creative and has alot of fantasy to find things to put in.

All missions but one are confirmed as sent out so be patient, a couple of them has got a long way to travel.

Please remember to post when they reach you.

All the best. Thanks for playing.

grodan Karin

This is the mission I received from A Mitt. Thank you so much, it was awesome. The magazine has a special hummingbird section, and my whole family loves hummingbirds. I painted the suncatchers today and they'll be going in my daughter's room. The coin was a wonderful Earth Turtle Oceania (Tahiti). Thanks again, it really made my day, and I'm sorry it took so long to post about it (hopefully the pictures will work).

You're welcome! I'm glad everything arrived and you enjoyed it :grin:

Maine Family:

Nana received hers and the one sent has been received and posted.

Grandson received his and the one sent has been received and posted.

Papa: Not yet but he is getting used to it. The one he sent has been received and posted.

Thanks for doing the mission. If Papa receives is I will post.

I was out running errands today when my daughter called me to tell me I had received a large package from Zurich, Switzerland! She told me to hurry home, or she would open it. Ha ha.. she was teasing about that part! A beautiful yellow box was waiting for me on the kitchen table. Inside I found a sweet card from Die Anita, pretty flower soaps, 3 types of seeds (I'm a big gardener!), a great Midsummer geocoin and Swiss chocolates! Oh joy joy! Thank you so much Die Anita. I love everything and really appreciate the time you put into the package. Even the tissue paper was perfect! Thank you!

sunshinemission.jpg

Chickahominy

Email sent: 4/28/09

Name received: 5/6/09

Mission sent: 5/19/09 It has a long long way to go.

Mission received: 6/10/09 Many thanks!

PV=nRT

Mission sent: 5/21/09

Mission received 5/30/09 Thank you!

Missions completed!

ohh i`m happy that you like the mission Tha Saint :P

it was fun to look for a man but i must admit there are not so many man flower thingzzz hihihi.....

jepp it are real DUTCH bonbonzzz with flowerzzzz :grin:

that bamboo and that little thing and the stickzz you must put it down the stickzz in that silver thing light the stickzz and your house well smell nice to flowerzz.............

EVERYBODY THANKKK YOU for SPRAEDING such WONDERFULL FLOWERZZZ over the WORLD :DB)

and GRODAN THANKKZZZZZZZZZ YOU DID GREAT WITH THIZZ MISSION.....

:):o:o:o:o Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

Here I was thinking this mission was meant to be a card, a coin or two and an 'extra little something', not too over the top. Well have a look at this....

11676c1e-ca51-4540-b7e4-6a58ad13ab48.jpg

I just got one of the biggest most impressive mission packages I have ever had the joy of receiving!! :rolleyes:

It would take too long to name everything in there, but just let me say, that my 'secret' mission sender has made everyone in this household very happy. I am still going through everything :mad:

Thank you so very very much Karin, I love my package, and you have put so much thought and effort into it. :D

:o:o:o:o:o Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

Here I was thinking this mission was meant to be a card, a coin or two and an 'extra little something', not too over the top. Well have a look at this....

11676c1e-ca51-4540-b7e4-6a58ad13ab48.jpg

I just got one of the biggest most impressive mission packages I have ever had the joy of receiving!! :mad:

It would take too long to name everything in there, but just let me say, that my 'secret' mission sender has made everyone in this household very happy. I am still going through everything :)

Thank you so very very much Karin, I love my package, and you have put so much thought and effort into it. :o

Geezzzz!! Did I really manage to squeeze all that into the envelope, I am good. :rolleyes:

When you spread it out like that it look like there is alot more than it is, many cards and stickers. My mother had a huge box of cards that I took the opportunity to clean some out of.

And everything is not for the flowermission, I already had a package going your way when I got your name for this so you can say it is 3 in 1 :D

Couldn´t help send piglet some cards also, as I said, mother has way to many cards. :P

Glad you like it!.

grodan Karin

CIMG3788.jpg

And then:................................The Fantastic Coins, just love them :rolleyes:

CIMG3789.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, KEEP THOSE PICTURES COMING - love em

What IS the red and yellow flower coin? ( it is Really cute - and shaped :mad: )

I love that animal coin. Is it the Bremen Town Musicians? Perhaps I can trade for one.

Then the stuff just kept flowing out, just love those German chewy candies :rolleyes:There was fragrant soap and candles, stickers, chocolates and more flowers.

And then:................................The Fantastic Coins, just love them :mad:

I'm happy that you liked your mission :D:):o

I love that animal coin. Is it the Bremen Town Musicians? Perhaps I can trade for one.

Hi Chickahominy, yes, these are the Bremen town musicians... Bremen is just 50km away from where I live :rolleyes:

And I still have one here for trade, so if you like, I'll send you one if you put me on the reservation list for your personal coin :mad:

Hi Chickahominy, yes, these are the Bremen town musicians... Bremen is just 50km away from where I live :o

And I still have one here for trade, so if you like, I'll send you one if you put me on the reservation list for your personal coin :)

LOL! That's a GREAT offer! I don't feel right trading a coin I don't have, though. There's no telling how long it will take me to get my first coin "just right". Do I have any other coins you're interested in? Email me :laughing::lol:

I was out running errands today when my daughter called me to tell me I had received a large package from Zurich, Switzerland! She told me to hurry home, or she would open it. Ha ha.. she was teasing about that part! A beautiful yellow box was waiting for me on the kitchen table. Inside I found a sweet card from Die Anita, pretty flower soaps, 3 types of seeds (I'm a big gardener!), a great Midsummer geocoin and Swiss chocolates! Oh joy joy! Thank you so much Die Anita. I love everything and really appreciate the time you put into the package. Even the tissue paper was perfect! Thank you!

sunshinemission.jpg

Chickahominy

Mission sent: 5/19/09 It has a long long way to go.

Mission received: 6/10/09 Many thanks!

PV=nRT

Mission sent: 5/21/09

Mission received 5/30/09 Thank you!

Missions completed!

I'm so glad you liked my mission! I knew I was a bit late but I wanted to put something together with love and without stress. Thanks for your patience!

Still waiting for mine...... :)

I've been in about 3 or so missions; this is a first.......still no mission received. :D

Papa is still waiting for his too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Papa too! :D

Thanks. I hope yours arrives soon but international when I sent mine priority mail took a little over two weeks. With interantional you can't track them either, I just hold my breath until they say they have received them. They have all arrived though.

I bought some coins and had the person not send the paypal invoice so if Papa doesn't get his before the coins come , that will be his replacement mission. We have all ready had Trick or Treat and River Cacher send a replacement for other missions we never received so figured I would do his replacement this time . The first mission we ever did, we are still waiting for that one. I am an optimist and know it will get here eventually. I always have hope. Not always luck though but it is still fun.

Still waiting for mine...... <_<

I've been in about 3 or so missions; this is a first.......still no mission received. ;)

Papa is still waiting for his too.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for Papa too! :)

Thanks. I hope yours arrives soon but international when I sent mine priority mail took a little over two weeks. With interantional you can't track them either, I just hold my breath until they say they have received them. They have all arrived though.

I bought some coins and had the person not send the paypal invoice so if Papa doesn't get his before the coins come , that will be his replacement mission. We have all ready had Trick or Treat and River Cacher send a replacement for other missions we never received so figured I would do his replacement this time . The first mission we ever did, we are still waiting for that one. I am an optimist and know it will get here eventually. I always have hope. Not always luck though but it is still fun.

Awww don't give up so soon, at least one of you should have a mission arriving any day now!!! And I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the package not coming from me! I'm soooooooooo sorry for the delay, but I hope you like the thing that caused it ;)

Awww don't give up so soon, at least one of you should have a mission arriving any day now!!! And I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the package not coming from me! I'm soooooooooo sorry for the delay, but I hope you like the thing that caused it <_<

It came today and he was so happy. The sample of your new coin is awesome.We are so happy to receive it. The dhenniger bear has been on our seeking list for along time. Then there was cookies, a magic towel, a little duck, an I love NY key chain and a card. Thank you ThirstyMick. This was definitely worth the wait.

Here is a picture. don't you love her new coin.

7598943a-b5b5-4756-be9e-c67e1d1d9f1a.jpg

Awww don't give up so soon, at least one of you should have a mission arriving any day now!!! And I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for the package not coming from me! I'm soooooooooo sorry for the delay, but I hope you like the thing that caused it <_<

It came today and he was so happy. The sample of your new coin is awesome.We are so happy to receive it. The dhenniger bear has been on our seeking list for along time. Then there was cookies, a magic towel, a little duck, an I love NY key chain and a card. Thank you ThirstyMick. This was definitely worth the wait.

Here is a picture. don't you love her new coin.

;) I'm so glad it got there safely!! And that he liked it! I'm sorry again for the delay!

Glad a mission arrived for Papa, Maine Family. I've never received a package international, so I have no idea how long to keep up hope. I was told it was mailed over 5 weeks ago........

I sent two missions to Sweden and one to Australia. I sent mine priority and the post office said it would go air mail because I sent it priority. She said it would get there in 5 days. They took from 15 to 21 days to arrive. There has been some missions that has taken 3 months going international. I am not sure if that is going the slow boat or not. I just do priority because it is stressful enough to wait that long to see if it arrives, I couldn't possibly handle the slow one. I did get a mission from Canada that took 6 weeks but the person sending it emailed me and said when they mailed it and how they mailed it.

There was a post that said yours was sent twice. When someone is saying it was sent then it has been sent. Even domestic isn't very good. I always track them when they stay in the USA. I sent one from Maine to Conecticut. I watched it leave Maine and go to Hawaii, then to several other states. It did make it to Connecticut but it had quite the adventure though.

I think your mission will arrive because someone has stated it was sent twice. I am not sure how yours was mailed. I send mine priority air and it takes 15 to 21 days.

Well, 5 weeks isn't that long for an economy parcel....

As much as would love to send missions out priority, but that would be just too expensive.

If I send it land way it is much cheaper, whatever that means, considering a parcel has to cross the Atlantic going from Europe to the States...

A small parcel to the US cost economy around €13, but if I send the same parcel priority it would be €36!

I'm sorry, but as much as I love to prepare missions and also receive them, but €36 is just to heavy to spend on postage.

Then I'd rather spend that money on some stuff to send along.

This is my third mission for exactly that reason. It is too dear to send stuff along. Even an padded envelope is dearer in postage than most of the coins. ;)

Nefesh, I'm sorry your parcel didn't arrive yet, but it was sent!

Today I received THE MOST INCREDIBLE MISSION PACKAGE! Little wrapped gifts, envelopes, treats and sweets-it really took my breathe away! And COINS. Yes, not one but THREE coins, and pathtags too. Even a coin from my wish list. Everything was most fragrant (I think the rose oil leaked a little) with an incredible flower theme throughout. Two coins were flowers; both I have seen before and admired (I'll post pics soon). I wanted to get this post up as I have received so much support about my package arriving. I wanted Elli Perelli to know as soon as possible I had received it and also say "THANK YOU SO MUCH." I'll be your mission partner anytime! ;)

Today I received THE MOST INCREDIBLE MISSION PACKAGE! Little wrapped gifts, envelopes, treats and sweets-it really took my breathe away! And COINS. Yes, not one but THREE coins, and pathtags too. Even a coin from my wish list. Everything was most fragrant (I think the rose oil leaked a little) with an incredible flower theme throughout. Two coins were flowers; both I have seen before and admired (I'll post pics soon). I wanted to get this post up as I have received so much support about my package arriving. I wanted Elli Perelli to know as soon as possible I had received it and also say "THANK YOU SO MUCH." I'll be your mission partner anytime! :)

Phuhh, glad it made it. *wipe sweat from brow*

And also happy you liked it. :lol:

Edit to add:

1. Email sent - 28.4.09

2. Name received - 6.5.09

3. Mission sent - 11.5.09

4. Mission received - 2.6.09

5. Sent mission arrived - 23.6.09

Mission complete!

Thanks so much grodan, for this lovely idea for a mission. I enjoyed seeing all the pictures with flower themed mission goodies!

It is incredible how many different things with flowers turned up!

I had really fun searching the shops for flowers.... :mad:

Edited by ElliPirelli
Today I received THE MOST INCREDIBLE MISSION PACKAGE! Little wrapped gifts, envelopes, treats and sweets-it really took my breathe away! And COINS. Yes, not one but THREE coins, and pathtags too. Even a coin from my wish list. Everything was most fragrant (I think the rose oil leaked a little) with an incredible flower theme throughout. Two coins were flowers; both I have seen before and admired (I'll post pics soon). I wanted to get this post up as I have received so much support about my package arriving. I wanted Elli Perelli to know as soon as possible I had received it and also say "THANK YOU SO MUCH." I'll be your mission partner anytime! :mad:

I am glad you got your mission.