THE FLOWER MISSION

grodan & fiabus

email just sent, 1 for each of us! :anitongue:

Mrs usyoopers

email sent- 4/28

name received- got it 5/6

mission sent- 5/11...Just left it at the post office!

mission received-

the other yooper

email sent- 4/28

name received- got it 5/6

mission sent- 5/11....On its way!!

mission received-

1. Email sent - 28.4.09

2. Name received - 6.5.09

3. Mission sent - 11.5.09

4. Mission received

I'm a bit late, I admid, but had to work over the weekend from morgens 5am and didn't get home until 9pm.

After a long day's work I didn't feel up to pack a parcel... :rolleyes:

Some more spring impressions from the garden...

Treepeony 3522858022_abe09752f1.jpg

Fothergillia

3522859440_a68c2cfb5c.jpg

Opalsns

Email sent: YES

Name received: YES YES

Mission sent: Waiting on 1 of 2 coins to mailed!

Mission received:

Spot ( cat )

Mission sent: Waiting on the other coin from other source.

Mission received:YES YES YES YES ...

...Spot Recieved a Flower Mission from THE SAINT, who did a wonderful job for his first "cat " missionperson!!!LOL!!!

The First, And favorite , surprise That popped out of the bubble mailer was a very fancy mouse which has become the hunt of the day!!!!

She loves it !!!!! She also recieved A very cool Shaped Napolien Coin in my favorite, copper finish. I Love shaped coins, and I didn't have this one yet. Thank You,Very Cool!!! There was a pouch of flower seeds, that I can't wait to plant. They're called "Bells Of Ireland" ... Tall stalks of beautiful green bell shaped flowers. My husband has Irish in his blood and he will like these alot. A Jubalee 2000 Lapel pin and a sweet card with The Saint's Signiture Coin hidden inside, I'm very happy to have one of these. I've seen them on other threads.

I truely wish I had a camera to share mission pics with everyone before Spot Kills the mouse.LOL!!

Thank You So Much for all the gifts, We BOTH love them!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns and Spot

Churs Mission 1:

Email Sent: 4/28/09

Name Recieved:6. May

Mission Sent:

Mission Recieved:

Churs Mission 2:

Name Recieved:6. May

Mission Sent:

Mission Recieved:

Still looking for things related with my favourite flower...

:anicute::rolleyes:

MISSION 1 (Me-Turlutortue)

Email sent: 4/28/09

Name received:5/6/09

Mission sent:

Mission received:

MISSION 2 ( Paffinator)

Mission sent:

Mission received:

MISSION 3 (Moustaches de chaton)

Mission sent:

Mission received:

For those who have Paffinator and Moustaches de chaton you can go to my seeking list for ideas, they don't have one yet. Thanks

Coins in trade process. Will ship as soon as arrived. May be tight for deadline.

Name Recieved: 5/6/09

Mission Sent:

Mission Recieved:

Dad and i were able to get a coin on my Mission's Seeking list....

Dad says i need to thank Mac, so THANK YOU Mac...

Wow what service the coin arrived in todays mail :rolleyes:

I will finish boxing it tonight and have it shipped tomorrow if all goes well.

Thanks for putting the Mission together

I've been a little slow on this one - my apologies.

I think the cold winter is getting to me, as my office is in the basement and I just have not been down here much..... brrrr.

6cm of hail in Tauranga two days ago.... they were snowboarding on the beach!

IMG_0013.preview.JPG

Yes - that's hail, not snow!

Anyway - it's all packaged. Can't send seeds, so included some extra coins.

Going to the US, so it should be there by the end of the month (mailing tomorrow - Thursday 14th)

May not be sending with sunshine, but going to sunshine!

IMG_0013.preview.JPG

Excuse me, please define hail for me non native speaker...

Hail as I understand is frozen rain, ice, which can be in different sizes, from grain size till goose egg size.

Your picture shows an unusuall huge amount of hail, should it be that! :sad::lol:

Wait, you have winter now, so it shouldn't do too much damage to crops, did it?

Email sent: April 28 2009

Name received: 5-6-09

Mission sent: 5-12-09

Mission received: 5-14-09!

SANY0092-1.jpg

Mission was waiting for me at the post office today...so many goodies and a Geocache Coffee Coin! Thank you Fredhead, and thanks for letting me know that we had met at GCF 08. I'm very happy to hear you like your chiro-cache coin, and yes, the coin you sent me is a very good coin, that came on a otherwise bad day.

My thanks also to the mission coordinators, so much hard work was done.

ILYK

Most countries are pretty fussy now about what plants (including seeds) you can take or send across the border, because they don't want diseases or invasive plants to spread. It's probably safest to send non-living flower items if your mission is going to another country. Chocolate comes from the cacao plant, so maybe that could be your favorite flower, and you could send chocolate :unsure: (Lorca.NL sent us some really yummy chocolate at Easter).

Edited by Belfrypotters

SANY0092-1.jpg

Mission was waiting for me at the post office today...so many goodies and a Geocache Coffee Coin! Thank you Fredhead, and thanks for letting me know that we had met at GCF 08. I'm very happy to hear you like your chiro-cache coin, and yes, the coin you sent me is a very good coin, that came on a otherwise bad day.

ILYK

What a great mission package FreadHead. Good Job setting that up. I love to hear how excited people are when they get a package full of goodies, even the littlest thing can mean the most. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Opalsns

wauwiieeeeeeee i did`t know that .........

then it`s good that i forgot to take them with me thizzz morning to the postoffice.........

jeahh with my overload head i left them at home so i was standing by the post office without the package`zzz :unsure: .....

i did put seedzz in it but don`t wanna take the risk and will take them out then ........

on the other side...........

now i must go SHOP again for something else to put in the package :ph34r::P

but hè don`t have a problem with that hihihi............

SANY0092-1.jpg

ILYK

Is the green item in the middle a button or a painted rock :unsure::ph34r: ? and WOW are those 3 cards on top?

Nana:

Email sent: yes

Name received: Received 5/6

Mission sent: Sent it today. It was going international so I sent it priority mail.

Mission received: Yes from Lunamoth47. She did such a terrific mission for me. There was a garden flag, a magnet with flowers in it,yellow flowers which is my favorite color, stickers, socks, a beautiful card, 2 pathtags and a Spring into caching coin. I didn't have this coin and it is so nice. I like all the colors. Everything is colorful, springy and sure made my day. Oh yeah and flower napkins which I will take when I go to the coast tomorrow. I was supposed to pick some up today and forgot so I am all set now. Thank you Chris, you did great. I am so happy with it.

5374366d-e8d4-4d55-9f1b-dfb573bfb15c.jpg

Papa:

Mission sent: Sent it today.

Mission received

Grandson Guy:

Mission sent: Sent it today. It was going international so I sent it priority mail.

Mission received

IMG_0013.preview.JPG

Excuse me, please define hail for me non native speaker...

Hail as I understand is frozen rain, ice, which can be in different sizes, from grain size till goose egg size.

Your picture shows an unusuall huge amount of hail, should it be that! :ph34r::unsure:

Wait, you have winter now, so it shouldn't do too much damage to crops, did it?

Hi there....

Yes hail, the size of golf balls - but huge quantities of it.

I understand the storm was nearly an hour long!

Most hail storms I've experienced (even the one with softball size hail) last 10 to 15 minutes.

Not quite winter - May is classified as autumn still...

Huge damage expected to be seen on our kiwifruit crops which are currently being harvested.

The grape crops (vino) are not in that area much, and harvesting should be finished.

This storm caused a shopping mall to evacuate when the weight of the hail caused a roof to partially subside.

Being at a beach location, this was most unusual - a location that is normally dry, warm and just enough rain to maintain it's green-ness.

Here's the beach....

2402754.jpg

Edited by Butterfly_lady

Can't send seeds

OHHHH can`t people send seeds over seazzz :ph34r:

pleazzz can anyone tell me that :unsure:

I wouldn't risk it, it could lead to trouble with customs...

As much as I would love to send seeds, I left them out of my parcel.

Many countries, especially those geographically isolated, will not permit plant material in.

It must be declared here.

You are not even allowed to bring an apple off a plane, without risking a $250 fine.

Meantime we have no major fruit fly, pests, etc....

Plant material, even commerically packaged ones must go through strict inspection, fumagation etc...

Why risk it? It will delay the package, maybe even get it destroyed.

Nana:

Mission received: Yes from Lunamoth47. She did such a terrific mission for me. There was a garden flag, a magnet with flowers in it,yellow flowers which is my favorite color, stickers, socks, a beautiful card, 2 pathtags and a Spring into caching coin. I didn't have this coin and it is so nice. I like all the colors. Everything is colorful, springy and sure made my day. Oh yeah and flower napkins which I will take when I go to the coast tomorrow. I was supposed to pick some up today and forgot so I am all set now. Thank you Chris, you did great. I am so happy with it.

5374366d-e8d4-4d55-9f1b-dfb573bfb15c.jpg

Papa:

Mission sent: Sent it today.

Mission received

Grandson Guy:

Mission received

I'm so glad you liked everything. I went through the list of coins on your profile, just hoping you didn't have that one! :unsure:

HunnyBunny

Name received:yes

Mission sent:

Mission received

SimonLimon

Mission sent:

Mission received

MattiFnatti

Mission sent:

Mission received: yes may 15. A lovely package from summerandnana. Thank you very much. Loved it all!!!

A pretty little claybox with a memorygame with californian wildflowers, a nice set of cards to tell about the flowers sent, a little rubberbook with the coins all put in very nicely and a very pretty card.

The coins are a kansas sunflower, a for the love of the caching in pink/gold (my new favouritrecoin) and a bee my geocache (non-trackable). I don´t have any of them, well I have a Kansas but not in that metal.

A wonderful package with a lot of thought behind. Many, many thanks!!!

grodan Karin

Mission Sent:

Mission Recieved:

NOTE: All items bought and packaged, found a coin on the E-place that is on my receiptants lists, put in a bid, have to wait.......

Coin just arrived I hope this is the right one :huh:

All packaged but post Office is closed, looks as if it will have to wait until Monday :anitongue:

We have had a lot of fun with the items, and getting this one ready, Thank you for putting the mission together. :laughing:

X-Spring-Flowers-in-St-Step.jpg

Edited by Queenie-Boo-Bay

1. Email sent - 28.4.09

2. Name received - 6.5.09

3. Mission sent - 11.5.09

4. Mission received

Mission came back to me.

I got all exited, as my daughter rang me to tell, that she had to sign for a parcel...

But as I came home, it was the one I had sent!

Aparently my inept postmistress forgot to give me customs form and so they sent it back to me!

Back to the post office on monday! :huh:

Chickahominy

Name received: 5/6/09

Mission sent: 5/19/09 It has a long long way to go. I think the recipient will like it!

Mission received:

PV=nRT

Name received: 5/6/09

Mission sent: She is in the process of packing hers to ship. Yay!

Mission received

doggie girl :

e-mail Sent 01 ~ 05 ~ 09

name Received 06 ~ 05 ~ 09

mission Sen 20 ~ 05 ~ 09

mission Received

human girl :

e-mail Sent 01 ~ 05 ~ 09

name Received 06 ~ 05 ~ 09

mission Sent 20 ~ 05 ~ 09

mission Received

hope it will arrived soon and safe :o

Opalsns

Mission sent: YES YES YES

Mission received:

Spot ( cat )

Mission sent: YES YES YES

Mission received:YES YES YES YES ...

...Spot Recieved a Flower Mission from THE SAINT, who did a wonderful job for his first "cat " missionperson!!!LOL!!!

The First, And favorite , surprise That popped out of the bubble mailer was a very fancy mouse which has become the hunt of the day!!!!

She loves it !!!!! She also recieved A very cool Shaped Napolien Coin in my favorite, copper finish. I Love shaped coins, and I didn't have this one yet. Thank You,Very Cool!!! There was a pouch of flower seeds, that I can't wait to plant. They're called "Bells Of Ireland" ... Tall stalks of beautiful green bell shaped flowers. My husband has Irish in his blood and he will like these alot. A Jubalee 2000 Lapel pin and a sweet card with The Saint's Signiture Coin hidden inside, I'm very happy to have one of these. I've seen them on other threads.

I truely wish I had a camera to share mission pics with everyone before Spot Kills the mouse.LOL!!

Thank You So Much for all the gifts, We BOTH love them!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns and Spot

Mission sent: may 20

Mission received:may 19

Thanks Los Rositas

flowermission-1.jpg

MISSION 2 ( Paffinator)

Mission sent:

Mission received:

Mission sent:

Mission received:

For those who have Paffinator and Moustaches de chaton you can go to my seeking list for ideas, they don't have one yet. Thanks

Mission Sent: 5/12/09

Mission Recieved:5/20/09

Wow 1/2 day of school and a Mission waiting for me when I got home:

6250311b-0811-4feb-91f9-78c2e838ee7b.jpg

f3dc69c7-0d83-494c-a47e-01158538d5d7.jpg

8b2e41c4-65e4-4582-af37-c9ac82f68eba.jpg

My mission came from Dark Elf in Munster Germany, way cool :laughing:

Inside were lots of goodies including a CD Dark Elf made for me, I am listening to it now.

There were two coins a Templar and a Geopoly token, something new to learn about.

Thank you for the mission Dark Elf. :o

Edited by Fredhead

Email sent: 4-28/09

Mission sent:Should go out tomorrow.

Mission received: Mission received from Dr Neal. A very large package full of lots of goodies. A very funny card, a wildflower coin and his sig nickel. Also lotts of other flower related items, a flower saschet, potpouri and flower scented air freshener and hand sanitizer. Thank you Dr. Neal for the lovely missin.

DSCN0194.jpg

DSCN0198.jpg

Email Sent: 28 April 2009

Name Received: 6 May 2009

Mission Sent: 13 May 2009

Mission Received: 18 May 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little late posting this, but a BIG thank you to Mrs. usyoopers for my flower mission! The thought put into this mission is evident by all of the goodies AND my coin: a Northern Right Whale from my seeking list!!! I also got a very cool egyption coin that I am completely unfamiliar with and so was a nice surprise to see. (Mrs. usyoopers, any information about this coin?!)

Definitely above and beyond my expectations, but to receive this was a great start to my week. Thanks to my sender AND to the mission organizers!

3551955624_f85e822985.jpg

Mission sent: may 20

Mission received:may 19

Thanks Los Rositas

flowermission-1.jpg

MISSION 2 ( Paffinator)

Mission sent: May 21 2009

Mission received:

Mission sent: May 21 2009

Mission received:

I received a WONDERFUL package for my mission: 4 coins (a beautilful butterfly, the April showers/May flowers set, and a cute hippie bus), 2 matching path tags, several great geo pins for my collection, a nice card and notepad, all from Butterfly Lady. Thank you so very much! This was such a nice surprise. And thanks to the mission organizers too!

DSC01034.jpg