upik nuannertoq

mickebush77

wow!

a lot of nice picture.

cointest finish sunday 24 May at 8:00 a.m. east time.

and the sale begin the same day at 8:30 a.m.

i change the sale methode, because the site it's not ready and not translate in english. :)

i give you on the morning a special e-mail adress for your order.

the payment it's with paypal so i need your adress for the payment.

your real names

your geocacheur names.

thank

if you have some question, send me a message.

hello

sale time

this is few thing for the sale. :(

1; the payment it's with paypal so i need your adress for the payment.

2; your real names

3;your geocacheur names.

4; limit 2 coin by adress

5;only 80 coin available

6; 20$ U.S. each coin transport included. (don't forget home made coin)

7; send your order to nunalik2009@hotmail.com

thank

Edited by mickebush77

hello

sale time

it still available

this is few thing for the sale. :(

1; the payment it's with paypal so i need your adress for the payment.

2; your real names

3;your geocacheur names.

4; limit 2 coin by adress

5;only 80 coin available

6; 20$ U.S. each coin transport included. (don't forget home made coin)

7; send your order to nunalik2009@hotmail.com

thank

and the winner is.................... the post number 64

frank n beck with this nice picture

congradulation and thank you for your participation.

Kaln-Face-On-pres.jpg

This image has been stolen off a site I posted it onto, being the photographer, Frank n Beck had no permission to use this, stealing images is well out of order

Shame on you Frank n Beck!

From

Vincent Jones (the Photographer)

The Barn Owl Centre

www.barnowl.co.uk

Edited by barnowlcentre

Never link directly to an image you find on the web. Always save it to your computer and upload it to your own web hosting, or use a free host such as www.imgur.com or www.imageshack.us.... That's one way to sort of avoid more trouble. If you hotlink to the server you found the image on, the owner of that server will see all the referrals coming from www.Groundspeak.com and come see why someone is using his image.

Never link directly to an image you find on the web. Always save it to your computer and upload it to your own web hosting, or use a free host such as www.imgur.com or www.imageshack.us.... That's one way to sort of avoid more trouble. If you hotlink to the server you found the image on, the owner of that server will see all the referrals coming from www.Groundspeak.com and come see why someone is using his image.

Do you mean never take an image without asking for their permission!

Do you mean never take an image without asking for their permission!

Errrr.. Yes!! That's what I meant!

if i am reading this correctly, you are telling people to steal images from other sources, upload them to their own web hosting and then it is ok to post here?

uh, no, stealing an image from the web by downloading it to your computer and then uploading somewhere else is copyright violation.

it is really simple, if you didn't take the photo and you don't have permission to use it, then don't steal it by downloading it!

i don't understand why that is so hard for folks to understand.

it seems this conversation comes up over and over. i have been mostly away from the forums and yet, i stop in and this misconception is still out there.

there are royalty free sites that allow you to download images, but please pay attention to where you find your pics.

no permission? no use.

rsg

Edited by RedShoesGirl

Please don't go look at the "Show us your *****" cointest threads. You'll have a fit.

wish i had read this first before i looked at the thread about show us your santa! somebody in philly posted a shot from the sacramento bee photo staff.

ok, this place just makes me nuts. leaving again, y'all have fun with your cointests and stealing pics.