Google Maps

I used to have something on my old computer that if you right-clicked on a google map, you'd get a string of numbers, and then this could be used to get co-ords for the spot you clicked on. I read about it here. Anone help?

Close to what you asked for...this GreaseMonkey script will show you the coords of the center of the google map ...and could have been setup on on your other computer

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/11327

Hi - I am new to forums - not really sure how to ask questions (see below). On an older, now defunct computer I could get little geocache icons to pop up as I zoomed over the landscape. someone else set that up. The Geocache.com website implies there is something to click on on the "my profile" page, but I cannot find anything even remotely like something to click on. I even bought the $30 premium membership thinking something would show up but alas, two hours later, still frustrated. HELP!

Also, I have never joined or used any forums before. I was hoping to find a simple explanatory "walk through" in the "help" section, but could find nothing. Can anyone help this poor town fool?

Many thanks

Hi - I am new to forums - not really sure how to ask questions (see below). On an older, now defunct computer I could get little geocache icons to pop up as I zoomed over the landscape. someone else set that up. The Geocache.com website implies there is something to click on on the "my profile" page, but I cannot find anything even remotely like something to click on. I even bought the $30 premium membership thinking something would show up but alas, two hours later, still frustrated. HELP!

Also, I have never joined or used any forums before. I was hoping to find a simple explanatory "walk through" in the "help" section, but could find nothing. Can anyone help this poor town fool?

Many thanks

Hi Cachinator,

are you looking for a map with geocache icons on it? similar to this one

http://www.geocaching.com/map/default.aspx...;zm=13&mt=m

To see a map like this

- log on to geocaching.com

- on the left click on Hide & Seek a Cache

- type in a city name in the by Address field (skentucky NY) and click Go

- Then near the top of the page click on Search for caches with Google Maps