A Little Cointest - The Shame

drneal

No dogs, no cats, no beads, just shame. Your mission for this cointest is to guess my middle name...that's my shame. But you also have to list your first and middle name to qualify...that's your shame! :)

Yes I do have a middle name (this is not a trick cointest,) and I do expect you to list your middle name also, but as this is my cointest, one little twist will be allowed...you may list your spouse's (significant other's, life partner's,) first and middle name, if you feel this is even more shameful. Better yet, list both, and give everyone at the forum more to laugh about! :)

At least one nightly clue will be given, first to guess my middle name wins, and ends the cointest, and wins a little coin..

IMG_NEW-2.jpg

one entry per day, relist your first and middle name each day (so we can enjoy it all over again,) each day will begain at midnight.

As always, moderators, please let me know if you have any concerns.

First clue...doesn't start with "S"

ILYK

I will guess Owen.

I was not given a middle name by my parents. However, the hospital mis-spelled my name and put a capital "N" in the middle. So, growing up, my report cards always read Le as my first name and Nore for my last.

Oops...I meant "Nore" as my middle name...sorry 'bout that...been up since 5:30 AM and the brain is mush.

I will guess Owen.

I was not given a middle name by my parents. However, the hospital mis-spelled my name and put a capital "N" in the middle. So, growing up, my report cards always read Le as my first name and Nore for my last.

well, that didn't take too long...too good a clue! WTG Nore!

I guess the shame lie more in the fact that I asked my parents if I was named after someone, or a dead relative...they didn't remember why Owen...I'm also pleased to say that I did have an Owenectomy performed...I had enough to write signing my name, without the Owen!

A little coin will be on its way to the Dressel dragons...thanks to all that participated, and shared their shame. I heard a rumor one of the moderator's middle name was Bertha, but I guess we'll never know now!

ILYK

Way to go Lenore, I almost had ya!. I couldn't decide if 'Neal' was Gaelic or Irish so my choices were Ewan or Owen. You guessed right and I didn't. Good job.

Thanks for a spot of fun on a Sunday evening, Doc.

I also asked about my first name...they didn't remember that either...the joys of being the last kid...the thrill is gone.

I thought it was spelled "Eoin"

No middle name here :) But when I was a kid I wanted one. I felt left out b/c all my friends had middle names, so I decided mine would be Ann.

Congrats Dressel Dragons! And thanks for the cointest DrNeal, Owen isn't an embarassing name though! :)

I guess the shame lie more in the fact that I asked my parents if I was named after someone, or a dead relative...they didn't remember why Owen...I'm also pleased to say that I did have an Owenectomy performed...I had enough to write signing my name, without the Owen!

A little coin will be on its way to the Dressel dragons...thanks to all that participated, and shared their shame. I heard a rumor one of the moderator's middle name was Bertha, but I guess we'll never know now!

ILYK

Way to go Lenore, I almost had ya!. I couldn't decide if 'Neal' was Gaelic or Irish so my choices were Ewan or Owen. You guessed right and I didn't. Good job.

Thanks for a spot of fun on a Sunday evening, Doc.

Thanks for the fun cointest...I asked my mom about my name once. She named me after a soap opera character. Ugh.

I also asked about my first name...they didn't remember that either...the joys of being the last kid...the thrill is gone.

No middle name here :) But when I was a kid I wanted one. I felt left out b/c all my friends had middle names, so I decided mine would be Ann.

LOL! My mother was in the same boat as you. Her parents named her without a middle name so that when she got married, her maiden name would become her maiden name. However, as a kid, she wanted one, so she chose Deborah.

Dressel Dragons - congrats!!

Dr Neal...there's nothing wrong with Owen, but of couse everyone is their own worst critic.

Okay.... I'd like to continue the game, if the OP doesn't mind. The winner will receive a red Chinese Lantern geocoin. My name is Molly Ann... not too shabby and no complaints from me. However, and this is a BIG however... my husband's name is Jan W. He tells me he had to fight every day in school because of his name. Your job is to guess his middle name.... what does the W. stand for?

Walery?

Edit to add: I knew a Russian guy by that name who spelled it with a "V" I didn't realize it was pronounced differently and actually a male name for awhile hehe (but I never said anything about it, just wondered what his parents were thinking!)

Edited by ThirstyMick