Question About Cache Page Images

If you upload images to a cache page gallery so you can put them on the cache page, do you have to then leave them in the gallery or can you delete them once their posted on the cache page ?

What I'm trying to find out is if you delete them from the cache's gallery will they eventually disappear from the cache page ?

Thank You

Edited by TeamSeekAndWeShallFind

If you upload images to a cache page gallery so you can put them on the cache page, do you have to then leave them in the gallery or can you delete them once their posted on the cache page ?

What I'm trying to find out is if you delete them from the cache's gallery will they eventually disappear from the cache page ?

Thank You

I suppose I'll answer my own question with some information I received from a cacher via email. She uses an unpublished cache page to upoad photos to which is a great idea so you don't have a ton of pics listed with the little gold frame on your active cache pages.

It seems, as of now, the photos will stay on your cache page if you delete the pics from the gallery but that might change. If you have cache pages like us with dozens of photos you might want to leave the pics in the gallery so you don't have to replace them down the road if they do disappear !

Very little ever truely gets "deleted" from this website. It just gets marked as deleted (archived) - whatever.

Still - I would not expect that to remain true forever - especially with images. Host them elsewhere or just load them up to the listing page and leave them be is my advice.