pocket queary

3isamagic#

a first time pq probaly will come instantaenously in that queue, just depends on whats happening

so if it is not here... I did something wrong?

When I do something wrong it comes back to tell me no caches found, when I know there are caches in the area.

did you put a checkmark on saturday

ok, the first time, I tried all the fancy filters and it said something about zero caches. I thought it had zero so far...groan

so then I went to the area on the Google map that I want to cache at today and hit the make a pq button. no filters, just make the silly pq. It said it found 500.

Yeah!!

but, it still has not sent it to my email....

yes I checked Sat.

I have the geosnippits how to paperless paused on my computer ready to follow the instructions (thanks Headhardhat!!) all I need now is the email!!!!

When will it get here????

What is taking so long????

did you put a checkmark on saturday

ok, the first time, I tried all the fancy filters and it said something about zero caches. I thought it had zero so far...groan

so then I went to the area on the Google map that I want to cache at today and hit the make a pq button. no filters, just make the silly pq. It said it found 500.

Yeah!!

but, it still has not sent it to my email....

yes I checked Sat.

I have the geosnippits how to paperless paused on my computer ready to follow the instructions (thanks Headhardhat!!) all I need now is the email!!!!

When will it get here????

What is taking so long????

it is still not here!!!

I want to go caching....

can anyone tell me how long I should wait until I just give up and start printing?

I'm in the same boat!

I did however agree to the terms! Created the PQ and it comes back with 0 found...

Checked Saturday and Sunday to run, am i impatient or is there more to this feature?

Here is what I did

I went to the map that shows all the caches and in the upper right corner there is a button that says create pocket Query. I didn't mark any of the choices (just give me anything) and it sent it right away! Keep trying and ask lots of questions.

Good Luck!

If it says 0 found then you've got too restricting of criteria. Take a read on my tutorial and specifically setting up a basic.

The most common error is selecting "caches I have found" in addition to "caches I haven't found". No single cache can match both of those criteria, so each one is excluded. Start off with almost no criteria and see if you get results.

If it says 0 found then you've got too restricting of criteria. Take a read on my tutorial and specifically setting up a basic.

The most common error is selecting "caches I have found" in addition to "caches I haven't found". No single cache can match both of those criteria, so each one is excluded. Start off with almost no criteria and see if you get results.

I did go threw the tutorial page and set everything up the way it was explained. After I did this the PQ did work but no email.

I'll keep checking today to see if anything come thru

I did go threw the tutorial page and set everything up the way it was explained. After I did this the PQ did work but no email.

I'll keep checking today to see if anything come thru

Sadly - these are frequently the target of spam filtering. Did you mark it to be zipped??

Also Some ISPs and bulk email providers have been known to block or restrict the rate at which they accept Groundspeak emails. Happens too often. You will not find anything in user accessible junk folders. Best bet is to use something like gmail as many cachers report that works well for PQs.