The Official Get Your Mind Off It COINTEST

ThePetersTrio

Mandolin Rain, Bruce Hornsby and The Range.

We have another winner! Please email me your address and metal choice. Congrats! :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aClNsGhgZQ

Couldn't find a good clip of Mr. Hornsby performing but at least you get to hear the song.

I'm heading out for a couple of hours...keep guessing! There are 2 titles left.

Awesome! I think this is the first Cointest I've been a winner on! :D Email on its way.

It's raining men - The Weather Girls

:unsure::D:D I heard this one on the radio today! Last time I was deployed to Iraq we had a rule that if anybody on our crew was late for our bus they had to sing a song for the rest of us. We made one of our gunners sing this one. He did not have the same enthusiasm for it that The Weather Girls did! (A few days later he and I were late on the same day and we had to sing Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe" as a duet!)

It's raining men - The Weather Girls

:unsure::D:D I heard this one on the radio today! Last time I was deployed to Iraq we had a rule that if anybody on our crew was late for our bus they had to sing a song for the rest of us. We made one of our gunners sing this one. He did not have the same enthusiasm for it that The Weather Girls did! (A few days later he and I were late on the same day and we had to sing Sonny and Cher's "I Got You Babe" as a duet!)

But...Where's the video??? :D