What happened to TeamAlamo

Just changed names

Alamogul

Ah...must have had cooperation from HQ to change names?

Well yeah, but anyone can do it. All you have to do is ask. I'm sure you remember when you could just do it with a mouse click from your profile, seeing as you've been around since 2002.

So obviously they had a standard username change, then went back and created a brand new account for the temporarily non-existent username TeamAlamo.

Well yeah, but anyone can do it. All you have to do is ask. I'm sure you remember when you could just do it with a mouse click from your profile, seeing as you've been around since 2002.

So obviously they had a standard username change, then went back and created a brand new account for the temporarily non-existent username TeamAlamo.

Heh, not only do I remember, I did change my name after a year or so. But I thought that feature went away. I guess it's available by special request now.

Heh, not only do I remember, I did change my name after a year or so. But I thought that feature went away. I guess it's available by special request now.

Exactly!! And for about a year or so (just a rough guess) where you weren't allowed to do it at all. Many a person had to re-log all their finds with their new username.

I can't resist. This is your new and improved name? :laughing::laughing:

I can't resist. This is your new and improved name? :unsure::yikes:

Yea, funny huh?