More reviewers in Central/Eastern Europe?

toczygroszek

Sorry to know that you're finding the reviewing process to be a bit slow in your area but look at it this way: it probably means that geocaching is becoming more and more popular, which is a positive thing. :D

It might be better if you contacted Groundspeak directly about your concerns, stating whatever delays or problems you have noticed.

contact@geocaching.com

MrsB :D

it probably means that geocaching is becoming more and more popular, which is a positive thing. :D

And that means this region needs more reviewers and this is exactly what I'm asking for :D

Anyway, I will send my questions straight to Groundspeak, thanks!

Edited by toczygroszek
it probably means that geocaching is becoming more and more popular, which is a positive thing. :P

And that means this region needs more reviewers and this is exactly what I'm asking for :D

Anyway, I will send my questions straight to Groundspeak, thanks!

I replied in another tread. I am reviewing Poland with my czech colleagues together with another countries (13 total). I am sure we will try to find better solution. You can contact me via my profile if you need to speed it up.

Igi = Geolens Reviewer

How does one become a reviewer.

By having all the traits listed here and by not asking

But I should think you need do have been caching for quite sometime before they even consider calling.

I wasnt asking to become a reviewer, I just wanted to know how it goes. I also found the site in your link after I had writen my Post, which answered my question. Thanks

How does one become a reviewer.

By having all the traits listed here and by not asking

But I should think you need do have been caching for quite sometime before they even consider calling.

I wasnt asking to become a reviewer, I just wanted to know how it goes. I also found the site in your link after I had writen my Post, which answered my question. Thanks

Sorry my bad :)

it is annoying.

I understand you. In Poland people sometimes waiting few hours sometimes longer than one week. I'm not blaming local reviewers, but this is one more reason people don't register caches on Geocaching.com. I believe, it must be really annoying waiting for review simple cache more than one week.

So that is the reason I ask for more reviewers in that region if is too much work for them now.