Naymlap-Geocoin

wenzelbub

Any word on these? My wallet is itching!

production may be finished end of next week + shipping to germany... as soon as know a final date, I'll let you know. Maybe 24th or 31th of July.

I still have to do some small edits at my webshop before posting the url. And have to clarify some things with revenue office.. some documents got lost :unsure:

I do all this in my spare time after my normal job + girlfriend + sports ... sorry if it will take longer than expected :cool:

greetings

Stefan

Any word on these? My wallet is itching!

production may be finished end of next week + shipping to germany... as soon as know a final date, I'll let you know. Maybe 24th or 31th of July.

I still have to do some small edits at my webshop before posting the url. And have to clarify some things with revenue office.. some documents got lost :unsure:

I do all this in my spare time after my normal job + girlfriend + sports ... sorry if it will take longer than expected :cool:

greetings

Stefan

No worries! I'm just really glad I didn't miss out! I hope that you get the issues with the revenue office sorted out, and I understand the conflict with your normal schedule, too (boy, do I ever). Thanks for the update!

Coins are in, checked and here we go:

Naymlaps.jpg

size: 2"

thickness: 4mm

weigth: 32 gr. (incl. pvc-sleeve)

highlights: front 3D, 2 charms

trackable: YES

Icon: Naymlap_32.gifNaymlap_16.gif

Editions:

246 * Antique Gold + Turquoise LE (top left)

123 * Antique Copper + Malachite-green LE (top right)

123 * Antique Silver + Ruby-red LE (bottom left)

246 * Sepp&Berta-Special-Edition Copper/Silver LE (bottom right)

18 * Twotone Gold/Black Nickel + Ruby-red XLE (NO SALE AND currently NO TRADE, picture can be found at webshop)

Price and max. order quantity:

Antique Gold = 9.50 EUR (max. 4 per order)

Antique Copper = 10.00 EUR (max. 2 per order)

Antique Silver = 10.00 EUR (max. 2 per order)

Prices above are without shipping, for shipping-cost please click here

Payment: I'll accept Paypal.

All editions will become a serial number on bottom of coin (xxx/246, xxx/123 or xx/18) so you can be sure of no remints.

Depending on the success, I will decide to make new versions, but no remints of the above mentioned editions!

I did this coin in cooperation with Sepp&Berta from www.mygeocoin.de. Because of the great work with her (over 30 emails with questions were answerd by her), I decided to make a Special-Edition, which will be available only on www.mygeocoin.de.

All other editions will be sold over my new webshop at www.wbcoins.de.

Sale will start at Saturday, 1. August 2009, 7:00pm local time Frankfurt/Germany (UTC + 2 hours)

ATTENTION: Not all of the coin will be on sale at 2009/08/01! Some have errors or held back for charity auctions. Within the next days I'll post a list of serial numbers not in sale.

If you have any question, feel free to post or contact me!

Greeting and sorry for my english!

Stefan

Edited by wenzelbub

I am proud to read your feedback :)

Because of some mails:

- Currently I'll make no trade or sale for the XLE, sorry.

- I have currently no seeking list, sorry.

My Travelstamps will be finished around 08/15/2009, so I will be able to send them around 08/22/2009.

I'll put them in stock at 08/01/2009 to give you the chance to buy them to save shipping costs. You have to wait for the Naymlaps till the Travelstamps are in, no partial shipment. And of course, you have to pay first for all when Travelstamps are in!

Greetings

Stefan

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The price listed in the product listing is incl. 19 % Tax excl. shipping costs.

Those of you, how live in an Non-EU-State will not have to pay this Tax!

I'll try to implement a second price without Tax to the listing.

I already could see both prices here: http://wbcoins.de/catalog/index.php?cPath=1_2

If you are registered and logged in, the correct price will be listed now in shopping cart!

BIG SORRY for this mistake!

Edited by wenzelbub

I added a category "testproducts" where you can find dummys of the coins to test checkout process.

all day long in front of the PC.. I'll have to sleep now.. more tomorrow... :huh:

Please let me know if something is wrong during checkout process.

Greetings

Stefan

Just went in and did three dummy orders. (Sorry, slow learner here)

The only question I have is about payment.

It says "money order / paypal" and that items won't be sent until payment is received to the mailing address that is provided. How do we use paypal on your site, or do you just have it set up like this for the dummy item testing?

Just went in and did three dummy orders. (Sorry, slow learner here)

The only question I have is about payment.

It says "money order / paypal" and that items won't be sent until payment is received to the mailing address that is provided. How do we use paypal on your site, or do you just have it set up like this for the dummy item testing?

I have not included a paypal-module because of the presale-items. All paypal-modules i could find will transfer the money directly, so there is no option to wait with payment till the presale-items are ready for shipping. And I don't want you to send me the money before everything is checked!

After finishing your order, you have to go to your paypal account and send your payment to "paypal at wbcoins.de". To make it easier for me, please use Order Number and Name for reference.

I know this isn't very comfortable for you :/

I hope this is ok for you and I understood your question!

If you have a better solution, please let me know!

Stefan

Edited by wenzelbub

I'm still confused. If we're ordering the Naymlap coins tomorrow AND a full set of the stamp coins, do we pay for all coins tomorrow or when the stamp coins are ready ?

You have to pay for ALL when the stamp coins are ready for shipping! After checking the stamp coins around 08/22/09 I'll let you know and you can pay for all. I don't want the money before I can be sure, I can fulfill your order!

If you order Naymlaps AND stamp coins in one order, you will have to wait for all coins till stamp coins are ready for shipping, no partial shipping.

If you don't want to wait for the Naymlaps, please place separate orders.

With your shopping cart, if we have the coins in our cart does that mean we actually have them or can someone still take them from my cart? Is there a possibility of an over sale? I do not want to pay for them and than find out they were oversold.

To make sure I checked the checkout process step by step:

Between the steps "Delivery Information" --> "Payment Information" --> "Confirmation" --> "Finished!" each time you click on the "Continue"-Button the quantity in your shopping cart will be matched with the quantity in stock. If there are less coins in stock than you want to order, the checkout process will be cancelled, the products will be marked in your shopping cart and you have to reduce the quantity by yourself. After that you have to restart the checkout process from beginning.

As long as you are in the checkout process, the coins could be taken from some else.

If you reach "Finished!", stock will be reduced about number of coins you ordered and you will get a mail with your order confirmation. If you get the mail, you will get the coins.

Use the Dummys to test the checkout process to speed up your checkout :D

I'll delete all "Dummy-orders" before regular sale, so don't worry if can't find them in your order history.

Sorry for my english, hope you understand what I want you to explain.

Stefan

Edited by wenzelbub

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I rechecked the Package Tare weight and my scale did a mistake! :D

1 Naymlap + package is under 50g. ! So for example shipping costs "World" will be 2.87EUR instead of 6,64EUR (without TAX). :D

Fixed it! SORRY!

I tried 2 coins and 5 coins, both still show the 6.84 euro shipping price so the calculator still isn't working 100% OR are we to understand that WORLD shipping will be 2.87 eur per coin?

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I rechecked the Package Tare weight and my scale did a mistake! :D

1 Naymlap + package is under 50g. ! So for example shipping costs "World" will be 2.87EUR instead of 6,64EUR (without TAX). :D

Fixed it! SORRY!

I tried 2 coins and 5 coins, both still show the 6.84 euro shipping price so the calculator still isn't working 100% OR are we to understand that WORLD shipping will be 2.87 eur per coin?

Only one Naymlap with package is under 50g. 2 and more Naymlaps will be over 50g. See http://wbcoins.de/catalog/shipping.php?language=en

So I'm guessing they're sold out? :D

NO :D see post #57

If I am not mistaken -- and I hope I am not -- the sale will be happening 14 hours from now.

CORRECT!

Hi, i have a small question. So we won't be paying for the coins tomorrow? (8-1-2009) We'll be paying when they are ready? Thanks, we have been looking forward to them for so long!

Naymlaps are in stock, as soon as i recieve your payment, the coins will be shipped to you.

If you place stamp coins in the same order with the Naymlaps, all the items in that order will wait for shipment until the stamp coin are in stock and ready to ship, NO partial shipment. You have to pay first when stamp coins are ready to ship! (arround 08/22/09)

Edited by wenzelbub

Following numbers of the Naymlaps are not in sale:

Antique Gold:

#1 - #6, #10, #30, #33, #42, #84, #103, #106, #115, #125, #144, #150, #151, #177, #181, #202 + 22 more

Antique Silver:

#1 - #6, #10, #22, #27, #33, #40 + 10 more

Antique Copper:

# 1 - #6, #9, #10, #18, #24, #25, #27, #31, #33, #40, #47, #67, #76, #85, #89, #90, #111, #122 + 10 more

Getting really confused here!!! Ordered three times - only want one! CANNOT PAY!!! :D Am I going to lose my order??

CF30

Finish the checkout process.. you will get a mail with the paypal-emailadress you have to send send.

NO DIRECT LINK TO PAYPAL DURING CHECKOUT!!!!!

Getting really confused here!!! Ordered three times - only want one! CANNOT PAY!!! :D Am I going to lose my order??

CF30

Finish the checkout process.. you will get a mail with the paypal-emailadress you have to send send.

NO DIRECT LINK TO PAYPAL DURING CHECKOUT!!!!!

Ok, sorry... :D I sent to you to cancel two orders & paid for one... I think.... anyway money was sent... Do we get confirmation of order placed?

CF30

In another 45 minutes

Rats... I had not bothered to check the world clock, for some reason, maybe because of the same coin being sold by two parties I just assumed they would be in the same time zone. Why would you assume that AlliedOz you ask? :D I have NO idea I answer :D