Naymlap-Geocoin

wenzelbub

Faster than that! I got mine yesterday, mere hours after whining! :laughing:

I was planning to keep one and trade the rest, but now I can't decide which I like best!! They're absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on a beautiful coin!

I'll try to make next coin less gorgeous... sorry :)

Depending on your feedback, Shipping to US will take 6-8 day.

I wrote everyone a mail with current status and date of delivery. If you haven't got this mail, log in on www.wbcoins.de and look at order history.

If no order get lost, I'll add the "backup" coins to the webshop and the "second choice" with small errors.

As soon as I have put them in stock, I'll post it. (probably end of August)

Thanks to all of you for your feedback.. it makes me proud and now I'm sure all the time I have spent in this coin and the webshop was no waste of time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Stefan

PS: Next coin takes its way from mind to paper ... and I'll ask a pottery for a terracotta-coin ;)

I got a PM, that an order shipped at 08/05/09 arrived at 08/17/09... 12 days of shipping really sucks :huh:

I have no idea why some orders only need 6 days and others 12 or maybe longer.... :rolleyes:

I am so sorry for that. :D

There's probably no rational explanation for it. I recently ordered a coin from Quebec Canada, it took nearly three weeks to arrive. In that three week time period I ordered another coin from another seller in Quebec, that coin arrived in four days. In some of our cases you're trying to tie two postal systems together, in some cases, more than two. My opinion of postal systems is that they're kind of like cats, they work the way they want, when they want, regardless of human intervention.

Now, having said that I'm going to walk down to the mailbox and see if my Naymlaps have arrived yet! :D

2:30 pm PST.

OMG! They were there! :)

247b5531-26fc-4ec5-922a-62d3c2e7f6dd.jpg

Thanks Stephan, these are sweet!

Edited cause I couldn't resist. :)

Edited by ST13PILOT

Yay!!! They finally got here safely today!

Yay is right! I was starting to feel bad for you, everyone elses coins showed up and yours were just out there traveling. :mad:

Aren't they cool?

We're headed to the fabric store to see if we can't find something to use as background to take pictures of them on. The Bounty rectangle was really only a bit of STuff I had laying on my desk. :ph34r:

Edited by ST13PILOT

Unfortunately the travelstamps are running not very well, but I need some money for new coin projects. So I decided to sell some of my small treasures :D

Those of you interested in a complete set (incl. all 4 LE and the rare XLE) should look here:

Naymlap Geocoin Set

All 5 coins have same serial number! Only two people have a complete set with same serial number, you can be third.

Only interested to add a XLE to your treasure box:

Naymlap Geocoin XLE

Probably not all of you can or will bet, so there will be another chance to get a XLE Naymlap. I will run a cointest within next weeks and winner will get one! I promise!

Unfortunately the travelstamps are running not very well, but I need some money for new coin projects. So I decided to sell some of my small treasures :P

Those of you interested in a complete set (incl. all 4 LE and the rare XLE) should look here:

Naymlap Geocoin Set

All 5 coins have same serial number! Only two people have a complete set with same serial number, you can be third.

Only interested to add a XLE to your treasure box:

Naymlap Geocoin XLE

Probably not all of you can or will bet, so there will be another chance to get a XLE Naymlap. I will run a cointest within next weeks and winner will get one! I promise!

Just to remember, auction will end in about 8 hours.

Already posted in the trading thread, but maybe not everybody is looking there.

I'm willing to trade two of my Naymlap XLE for two coins I would like to have:

- 1 for a Titanic Geocoin (except the antique copper) and

- 1 for a Brahean Geocoin (2-tone or 3-Tone or Mars or Neptune)

Feel free to contact me if you have one of them :)

After a couple of months thinking about new versions of my very first geocoin

I've ordered 3 new versions:

- polished gold + tourquise (picture)

- antique bronze + orange citrine

- two-tone polished silver on polished gold + purple amethyst + 2 gems left and right of his mouth

I hope to get pictures of samples within next 2 weeks!

Edited by wenzelbub

Naymlap_Set.jpg

Back from GCF2011 EU, I'd like to show you new editions of my very first geocoin. :)

- Naymlap Antique Bronze + fire opal (LE)

- Naymlap Antique Silver + lapislazuli (LE)

- Naymlap Gold + turquise (LE)

- Naymlap 2-Tone Silver on Gold + amethyst + 2 gems (LE)

All of them are available at my webshop: www.WBcoins.de

All shown prices includes 19% VAT, which has not to be paid by Non-EU-Customers. After registration you will see final prices you have to pay.