Naymlap-Geocoin

wenzelbub

In another 45 minutes

Rats... I had not bothered to check the world clock, for some reason, maybe because of the same coin being sold by two parties I just assumed they would be in the same time zone. Why would you assume that AlliedOz you ask? :D I have NO idea I answer :D

As far as I can tell, there are still plenty left...

In another 45 minutes

Rats... I had not bothered to check the world clock, for some reason, maybe because of the same coin being sold by two parties I just assumed they would be in the same time zone. Why would you assume that AlliedOz you ask? :D I have NO idea I answer :D

I'm all good for the first Naymlaps bought and paid for :D I'm just greedy and want a S & B Version as well :D

In another 45 minutes

I'm all good for the first Naymlaps bought and paid for :D I'm just greedy and want a S & B Version as well :D

Ah, sooo ka! Totally understood. I have spent entirely too much money tonight also, but am also not done. : )

I think I got my order but I have no clue.

My Order confirmation e-mail came through straight away along with the paypal details and order number to quote back when paying.

No e-mail yet Steph ?

Edit: ahh you mean a confirmation from the seller...

I got

Hello Craig AlliedOz

You have sent a payment of €56.20 EUR to paypal@XXXxxx.XX

Currency conversion: $98.29 AUD = €56.20 EUR

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 AUD = 0.571777EUR

Sigh, there goes xmas , now Steph don't you make any more coins this year please

Edited by AlliedOz

My Order confirmation e-mail came through straight away along with the paypal details and order number to quote back when paying.

No e-mail yet Steph ?

Yup, I got one... so guess as long as I pay via paypal here in a sec, I'll be good :D

Yes, I got you order :D

Just send money to "paypal at wbcoins.de" and the coins will walk to the post office :D

No e-mail yet Steph ?

Yup, I got one... so guess as long as I pay via paypal here in a sec, I'll be good :D

Yes, I got you order ;)

Just send money to "paypal at wbcoins.de" and the coins will walk to the post office ;)

DONE! Yippeeeeee, I haven't bought coins in months, always able to trade, lol. Wow, now I know what it feels like to be on the other end again :P I was actually getting nervous from a buying perspective :laughing:

IMPORTANT NOTE:

I rechecked the Package Tare weight and my scale did a mistake! :laughing:

1 Naymlap + package is under 50g. ! So for example shipping costs "World" will be 2.87EUR instead of 6,64EUR (without TAX). ;)

Fixed it! SORRY!

But it still charges 6,64EUR for 2 coins.... that's more than 2x the cost to send 1 coin. Please check on postage meter for more accurate shipping costs. Thanks.

success for S&B version :laughing:

yes the same so happy to have got all (avail to purchase) Naymlap versions incoming ;) I really thought the Credit card was going to say no as I had not had a chance on Friday to top it up for these sales.

Plus I got some Juwels as well ! I jagged a Silver Moon LE, so happy!

Now sleep is needed as it is 2 am

What are the shipping costs for the coins? I went to S&B and noticed that two coins were 6.64 to ship which is more than double the shipping of one coin so I only placed an order for one coin.

German Post (Dispatch to AU: (1 x 0.28 kg)): 6,64 EUR <--- 7 coins in that order

Question about shipping.... S&B charged 2.86EUR for 1 coin while WB charged 6.64EUR for 2. That can't be right, can it?

All in all I'm happy, I got each of the coins I was oogling even though they were $18 apiece. What will they go for on Ebay, I wonder?

Edited by Droo

Than why is it 6.64 to ship two coins? On S&B one coin is 2.86 and two is 6.64.

Sorry, my english isn't very well, but I'll try to explain it:

A ) Shipping by German Post is 2.86 for letters under or equal 50 gramm.

B ) Shipping by German Post is 6.64 for letters over 50 gramm and under or equal 500 gramm!

If you order 1 Naymlap, it will be A )

for 2 and up to 15 Naymlaps, it will be B )

I have the same shipping costs like S&B.

Edited by wenzelbub

Than why is it 6.64 to ship two coins? On S&B one coin is 2.86 and two is 6.64.

Sorry, my english isn't very well, but I'll try to explain it:

A ) Shipping by German Post is 2.86 for letters under or equal 50 gramm.

B ) Shipping by German Post is 6.64 for letters over 50 gramm and under or equal 500 gramm!

If you order 1 Naymlap, it will be A )

for 2 and up to 15 Naymlaps, it will be B )

I have the same shipping costs like S&B.

Very well explained.... thanks for clearing that up.

So postage is cheaper to send each coin separately rather than together in a multi-coin order?

Edited by Droo

So, I made my payment, I've recieved a Paypal reciept but I haven't recieved an aknowledgement from WB that they've got my payment and my order still shows "Pending", like it hasn't been paid for. Should I assume that since I've got a Paypal reciept that my order has been taken care of ?

So, I made my payment, I've recieved a Paypal reciept but I haven't recieved an aknowledgement from WB that they've got my payment and my order still shows "Pending", like it hasn't been paid for. Should I assume that since I've got a Paypal reciept that my order has been taken care of ?

Had only 5h sleep last night :laughing: and it was a hard day for me today, please give me some time to check over 150 mails ;)

I have to switch the order status manually... please don't worry if there is no change within the next 24 hours if you send money by paypal!

As soon as I change the status, you will be notified by mail.

I'm happy that the server didn't crash and all of you got the coins they wanted. ;)

Thanks to all of you who ordered some of the Naymlaps and Ladybird-stamps

Edited by wenzelbub

I ordered a full set of stamps and one of each of the three Naymlap coins that are purchaseable. You said to hold off paying for the whole order 'til the stamps are ready to be shipped. I just want to make sure since I haven't paid, and won't 'til the stamps are ready, that I'm not going to lose my Naymlaps ? There's been a lot of confusion today! hehe Thank you for the awesome coins, and I can't wait to get them. :laughing:

I ordered a full set of stamps and one of each of the three Naymlap coins that are purchaseable. You said to hold off paying for the whole order 'til the stamps are ready to be shipped. I just want to make sure since I haven't paid, and won't 'til the stamps are ready, that I'm not going to lose my Naymlaps ? There's been a lot of confusion today! hehe Thank you for the awesome coins, and I can't wait to get them. ;)

Your Naymlaps are sleeping secure in a small box till the stamps are ready.. I'll wake them up and tell them that they now have to move to Arkansas :laughing:

I'll write those of you who ordered stamps an email as soon as I have checked them around 08/22/09.

Short nights ... one day I skipped my normal work :) ... and much smarter for next sale.

It took longer than expected but 63 envelopes are on their way ... and 20 will follow

Antique Silver and Antique Gold are currently sold out.

Currently because as I have written, not all of them were in stock because of errors (mostly the colored areas are not entirely filled) or held back if anything unexpected happens.

I'll ask S&B for remint the 35 coins with errors (and destroy the error-versions).

If this is not possible, I'll MAYBE put them in stock listed as "Second choice" with pictures of the errors. But this is only a consideration, do not count on it!

Do not wonder if there will be some in stock again.

If I will do this, I'll let you know.

Now I hope all envelopes will arrive there destination without any problems!

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact me!

Tthis is my first coin, so there is a small surprise for all of you, who ordered the Naymlaps or will order. Nothing expensive or worth to collect, but I think it will be a nice "addon".

You will know what I mean when you open the envelope ;)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR PLACING ORDERS!

Stefan

Heh. One of 35? I'll oh-so-gladly take one of those error coins off your hands, Stefan. : )

You want to visit me in Germany? :)

I completely wish I could! I would love to revisit Germany (I lived there for a year many, many years ago as an exchange student). No, I mean that I would gladly buy one from you. : )

Just forgot to mention:

If serial number and/or tracking code is not readable because of too much black color, take a cloth or your thump and rub carefully over the engraved letters. Pin sharp letters will remain. :D

(I haven't cleaned it by myself because I didn't want to leave some fingerprints off the coin and want to speed up shipping)

I received my S&B version in the mail today. I won't be getting the others 'til towards the end of the month 'cause I also ordered a full set of the stamp coins at the same time. I can't wait to see the other three, if they're anywhere close to as pretty as the S&B version! :) I love tis cute little guy.

Received mine today and they sure are cute! I definitely like the a.silver the best followed closely by the a.copper.

Congrat's on such a cute design from my perspective :D Not to mention the shipping was so fast. Seems like it takes so much longer to go from the US to Germany.

tsun

Thanks for the flowers :laughing:

s***, just want to send you a german NUTELLA-label, removed from a glas.. maybe next order :)

I got my S&B version Monday but no sign of the others yet. I keep anxiously checking my mailbox!

In the exact same boat. I can't wait for the pretties!! :D

I gave your orders on 08/05/2009 to post office and I got a mail today, that another order shipped on same day arrived today.. so don't worry.. only some hours and you will have them :rolleyes:

I got my S&B version Monday but no sign of the others yet. I keep anxiously checking my mailbox!

In the exact same boat. I can't wait for the pretties!! :D

I gave your orders on 08/05/2009 to post office and I got a mail today, that another order shipped on same day arrived today.. so don't worry.. only some hours and you will have them :D

Faster than that! I got mine yesterday, mere hours after whining! :rolleyes:

I was planning to keep one and trade the rest, but now I can't decide which I like best!! They're absolutely gorgeous. Congrats on a beautiful coin!