How To Submit Enhancement Requests

obsidianspider

Post your idea here.

I'd really like to see us have an option of not showing what caches I've logged. So if someone runs a query on Sol Seaker, they would see, "Sorry, these logs are private" or some such thing.

I need an option to not show my logs to the world. thank you. This is really important to me.

What about the cache owners? Do you want to hide your logs from them too? As a cache owner, the only reward I get for hiding a cache is to read the logs to see how much fun people had looking for it.

If you don't want people to read your logs, don't post logs.

What about the cache owners? Do you want to hide your logs from them too? As a cache owner, the only reward I get for hiding a cache is to read the logs to see how much fun people had looking for it.

If you don't want people to read your logs, don't post logs.

I reckon, based on log book entries, that about 1% of cachers don't log online, ever.)

An alternative is to post the log and then immediately delete it, so that the cache owner (and any watchers/bookmarkers) gets a copy of the log in the mail. And then post a "+1" found log to the OP's own cache to keep track of the smileys.

I also wonder if the OP maybe isn't having problems with an individual who is in some way "stalking" them through the site. If so, they should contact Groundspeak directly.

I'd really like to see us have an option of not showing what caches I've logged. So if someone runs a query on Sol Seaker, they would see, "Sorry, these logs are private" or some such thing.

I need an option to not show my logs to the world. thank you. This is really important to me.

If you want that your request is considered seriously you should always give reason why you would like to see that feature implemented.