Google Earth

Bédé

Good day to everyone,

:ph34r::lol: I got a problem for the last 3 days with Google Earth, now the name of the caches, the difficulty and the terrain rating are visible. It is very difficult to see the map because of that inscription. I tried everything to get rid of it but with no success.

Can someone help me please :D .

P.S. sorry about my English, but I’m a French Canadian.

Bede

Good day to everyone,

:ph34r::lol: I got a problem for the last 3 days with Google Earth, now the name of the caches, the difficulty and the terrain rating are visible. It is very difficult to see the map because of that inscription. I tried everything to get rid of it but with no success.

Bede

Soory, but i can't find the information you talking, in which topic can i find the information?

Good day to everyone,

Bede

Soory, but i can't find the information you talking, in which topic can i find the information?

It was announced in this thread.

If you are talking about the google earth kml - support for it was dropped 3 days ago.

You can still map out Pocket Query GPX files.

See the update information over in the website forum.

Still works for me.....

It's still works for me to, but the names of the caches and the difficulty are visible all the time. I just want the icons not the full name