What's Your Age?, A Poll

Thot

Done. 33 am I.

The survey doesn't ask for kids less then 12 years old though..... Sure, they'd be w/ parents or guardians or whatever, but I think you're missing a ton of cachers in your survey. I bet you'd find that the 31-40 would have the most kids 3-12 w/ them, and the 41-50 would probably have the most kids 13-20 w/ them.....

Done. 33 am I.

The survey doesn't ask for kids less then 12 years old though..... Sure, they'd be w/ parents or guardians or whatever, but I think you're missing a ton of cachers in your survey. I bet you'd find that the 31-40 would have the most kids 3-12 w/ them, and the 41-50 would probably have the most kids 13-20 w/ them.....

I am 13. I have been geocaching since October 2008 and have had 48 finds... all without a GPS! I don't have a Gps so I just read the hints, pictures, maps, and sometimes the logs. Yes I agree with GreenLantern5000 that youre missing kids under 12 and I agree that because there not the age where they can stay home alone that they are sometimes brought along on the geocaching adventure. I am 13 and I have "recruited" 6 other friends between the ages of 10 and 13. They now have a passion in geocaching. The two 10 year old ones can't bike or anything by themselves so they have just a few finds. One of them is my brother :( so hes dragged along sometimes when I go out geocaching with the family. On my hand me and four other 13 year olds bike around our town Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia. We have found over 30 geocaches here without Gps's. So to conclude.. people who are under 16 and don't have a car license can bike to geocaches and there is a good population of kids who geocache between the ages of 10 and 16. Sorry I took so long :)

Closing gratuitously bumped thread.

From the forum guidelines:

We generally do not allow surveys to be conducted using this forum.

From the FAQ thread:

Why Can't I Start a Poll?

The poll feature in the forum software is disabled in the Groundspeak Forums, except for rare cases when Jeremy wants to conduct a poll.