What's Your Age?, A Poll

Thot

A couple of years ago I started a poll to learn the ages of geocachers. It turned out to be popular and over time collected almost 10000 answers, giving a good feel for average ages. The website that I used for the poll went belly-up within the last few weeks. So, I am starting over. This time I'll take screen captures periodically so we don't lose all the results.

So, I'm asking everyone to give there age one more time, so we can again have some idea of the pattern of geocacher ages.

So Click Here and enter your age anonymously.

Then look at the results to see the pattern.

Also, post something here saying you did it so this thread won't slide off the radar screen.

EDIT:

My original post wasn't really fair. . .

I'm not fond of ad sponsored surveys. If you just want to collect the data - I have a survey application loaded on my personal webspace.

PM me if you would like me to host it in an ad free zone. . .

Edited by andynshe

I voted

EDIT:I'm not fond of ad sponsored surveys.
Firefox with the Adblock Plus plug-in is your friend. It's very rare that I see any ads on the internet anymore. I didn't see a single one when I took the survey, and I don't see any while on geocaching.com or these forums. Edited by Mushtang
I voted

EDIT:I'm not fond of ad sponsored surveys.
Firefox with the Adblock Plus plug-in is your friend. It's very rare that I see any ads on the internet anymore. I didn't see a single one when I took the survey, and I don't see any while on geocaching.com or these forums.

Would not be on the internet without Firefox and Adblock plus. I also love rewriting specific sites with Greasemonkey scripts.

Before this setup it was Maxthon browser with Proxomitron (the all time best and way ahead of its time ad blocker plus way more) Scott Lemmon the developer died a few years ago, yet the program is still used by many: http://www.proxomitron.info/

I find Adblock Plus easier to use these days.

I'm 49 BTW!