Designer needed for charity coin touch up

Rygel

Hi all,

I have a basic design for a coin for our local Special Olympics but I need someone with a little more skill then me to clean up the design.

Would anyone be willing to do that? I have jpeg and psd files of the front and back.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I have a basic design for a coin for our local Special Olympics but I need someone with a little more skill then me to clean up the design.

Would anyone be willing to do that? I have jpeg and psd files of the front and back.

Thanks!

Hi, Rygel --

I'd be happy to help, if you don't mind someone whose daytime work period is in the middle of the USA's night. : )

If you'd like my help, shoot me an email through my profile and we'll talk. I don't mind if you go with someone else, if you've already been approached or would rather go with one of the other (more established) designers.

In either case, I'm looking forward to seeing your coin!

Hi all,

Thanks!

Hi, Rygel --

I'd be happy to help, if you don't mind someone whose daytime work period is in the middle of the USA's night. : )

If you'd like my help, shoot me an email through my profile and we'll talk. I don't mind if you go with someone else, if you've already been approached or would rather go with one of the other (more established) designers.

In either case, I'm looking forward to seeing your coin!

Thanks, I actually have someone. I went with who contacted me first.

Thanks, to all who responded!