Whats your Number?

GeoLobo

And also out of curiosity, I looked at the folks who registered immediately before and after me. The 5 immediately before and 1 immediately after registered, but never came back to geocaching.com (at least not under those accounts) and needless to say, never logged any caches.

Edited by Chrysalides

And also out of curiosity, I looked at the folks who registered immediately before and after me. The 5 immediately before and 1 immediately after registered, but never came back to geocaching.com (at least not under those accounts) and needless to say, never logged any caches.

I would have never saw your post if the thread wasn't bumped. But a few times when these threads come up, I've gotten all geeky, and looked at dozens of accounts, and even once at 100 randomly generated numbers. Pretty much mine (and a couple other people's) unscientific data shows about 50% of the created accounts are never used to hide or find a single cache. And a large percentage of them are day of account creation log-ins only. Sorry, don't have data for that last one. :P