60 Cx for sale

tmitchh

I recently bought a Garmin Oregon. Now I am wanting to sell my 60Cx which I started caching with. Anyway, it is in good shape with a screen protector from Zagg and a 2G micro SD card which is full with nearly every map from City Navigator 2008. I think it doesn't have hawaii and some of Canada. Anyway it is a great GPS but I just don't use it anymore. I think $200 is fair. But shoot me an offer with whatever you think is fair. I am fully open to a little compromising.

I bought this one March 2006. It has minor scratches from using it for 2 1/2 years but still looks great and works even better. The writing has begun to come off the zoom buttons a little, but they function properly. This is truly the best unit Garmin has ever made. We can work out shipping costs. I don't have the manual anymore, I think, but you can get it online.

Edited by tmitchh

I have a USB cable. Any cable works. I use just a short generic one with my oregon and have used the same cable with the 60 and it works just fine with no problems. But I have one that came with the unit.

Sure, shipping is included. It won't go fast, but it will get there.

do you have the usb cable for this and does that include shipping.

I recently bought a Garmin Oregon. Now I am wanting to sell my 60Cx which I started caching with. Anyway, it is in good shape with a screen protector from Zagg and a 2G micro SD card which is full with nearly every map from City Navigator 2008. I think it doesn't have hawaii and some of Canada. Anyway it is a great GPS but I just don't use it anymore. I think $200 is fair. But shoot me an offer with whatever you think is fair. I am fully open to a little compromising.

I bought this one March 2006. It has minor scratches from using it for 2 1/2 years but still looks great and works even better. The writing has begun to come off the zoom buttons a little, but they function properly. This is truly the best unit Garmin has ever made. We can work out shipping costs. I don't have the manual anymore, I think, but you can get it online.

Have you sold it yet? Can you email me some pictures of the buttons? Thanks

Still have it. If you give me an alternate email address I will send pics. You can email me from my profile with another email address. I don't think I can send pics through the 'send message' link on a profile.

Sorry everyone. I has actually sold. Thanks for the interest.

Still have it. If you give me an alternate email address I will send pics. You can email me from my profile with another email address. I don't think I can send pics through the 'send message' link on a profile.