Team Rod & Tod w/KAboom (personal coin)

CacheAddict.com

Tod, KAboom and I had discussed a new personal coin several times, we just couldn't quite decide what we wanted! We had talked about a motorcycle on one side with the Libby on the other, motorcycle side showing MI landscapes while the Jeep side showing Vegas desert scenery, we just never had the money or time to finalize the design. Tod was taken from us on Aug 12th 2008, just two days after the MWGB...a driver turned into his lane causing Tod to react which turned out very bad for him.

Since then, I have worked long and hard on bike awareness projects but still dreamed of a new personal, so I contacted Mike Atwell who turned me on to Madhatter...and we came up with our new personal!! Since bike awareness means so much to KABoom and myself these days, it was only logical to incorporate that message into our coin, and to add a special "In Loving Memory Of Tod" on the top edge! The coin art depicts a driver too distracted by his conversation on the cell phone in his hand, one side shows the driver's view and all the bikes on the road we should all llok out for! The other side is the bike rider's view and tells of how we riders always need to watch for distracted drivers! Remember, distracted driving is as bad as drunk driving, STOP driving distracted!!

Our new personal coin is dedicated to Tod! A special THANK-YOU to Mike and Madhatter for bringing this to life for us!

2ATF175-g-f.jpg2ATF175-g-b.jpg

2ATF175-s-f.jpg2ATF175-s-b.jpg

2ATF175-c-f.jpg2ATF175-c-b.jpg

• Size: 45mm or 1.75"
  • Editions: Gold, Silver and Copper (AE version will be available)
  • Designed By: Tod and Jamie from Mad Hatter's Neverland
  • Trackable: www.geocaching.com
  • Icon: *When sales reach 250

* Shipping & Handling to US & Canada - $3.99 for the first two coins, $.25 each additional

($1.50/order more for international orders)

Reservations

Edited by CacheAddict.com

THANKS for the kind words!! Yes, it is designed to spread bike awareness whether in your coin book, in a cache or as a pocket coin!!

One of the really special things which isnt pictured is the wording on the top edge of the coin "In Loving Memory Of Tod"!

Rod, Ive ALLWAYS supported your efforts, Im Real tight on the buget but wanted to show my support once again buy reserving your coin!! :laughing: p.s. Things dident turn out as well as i woulda liked as far as your lazy haze days package, i wanted to send more, but ill be shipping that off here in the next day or two to bev!!

THANKS for the kind words!! Yes, it is designed to spread bike awareness whether in your coin book, in a cache or as a pocket coin!!

One of the really special things which isnt pictured is the wording on the top edge of the coin "In Loving Memory Of Tod"!

Rod, Ive ALLWAYS supported your efforts, Im Real tight on the buget but wanted to show my support once again buy reserving your coin!! :D p.s. Things dident turn out as well as i woulda liked as far as your lazy haze days package, i wanted to send more, but ill be shipping that off here in the next day or two to bev!!

Jay, I very much appreciate your support!!! Don't fret the package, it's the thought that counts, my friend, and your heart went into it, I can tell that!! You know I'm here if I can ever return the favor!! :)

Nice job!

THANKS!!! I hear the AE will have some really nice extra features like glow and glitter (if we sell enough to get an AE that is). Looking at the samples I have in hand, these coins are the same size as our Tribute coins, the handlebars, bike's engine and gas tank, car's windshield edge, the bicycles' outline and the road are all metal finish and really make the coin look nice!