Magnetic Car TB. How does this work exactly?

webdlost3

So this idea looks fun, but I'm not sure exactly how it works. I have two thoughts. 1. I put the magnet on my car and post a photo of the car TB on the site. If someone "finds" my car with the Magnetic TB on it, they take the magnet, log it, stick it on their car and post a photo and so on and so on. 2. People just log the coordinates where they spotted my TB car but the magnet stays on my car?

Thoughts?

-WeBDLost3

It's a spotted and discovered thing, unless you yourself log it into and out of caches you visit, to track your mileage. You should ask that people smudge, or edit any photos they post, so the tracking number isn't visible.

What about the matching tags? can you still use those as tbs?

It's a spotted and discovered thing, unless you yourself log it into and out of caches you visit, to track your mileage. You should ask that people smudge, or edit any photos they post, so the tracking number isn't visible.

What about the matching tags? can you still use those as tbs?

You are provided the dogtags should you decide to stop using it as a car TB. You do not release them as a standard TB in addition to a car tb.