Honeymoon in Paris

Derlwyn

Bonjour,

My apologies for not being able to address everyone in French, but I am hoping someone may be able to help me.

My fianceé and I are going to spend our honeymoon in Paris in August and being geocachers we woud like to find a few while we have the opportunity.

We were wondering if there are any caches in Paris that are particularly interesting and should not be missed.

If anyone could help out I would greatly appreciate it.

Merci beaucoup,

Derlwyn

Caches in Paris have a short half-life; any recommendations you get now may well no longer be valid by then. Expect urban micros with full log books, and expect to meet other vacationing cachers (the Parisian cachers will have left town, like almost every other inhabitant does in August).

Anyway, it's your honeymoon, you're not meant to have time for caching. :laughing:

Hello Derlwyn,

Particular ones (No box = No Risk and in English), are:

- 5 Virtuals = GC6612 (06/02), GC63DB (06/02), GCB6D7 (12/02), GCE488 (03/03), GCGW89 (09/03),

- 2 Earth = GC1HGEH (10/08), GC1MN5Y (02/09),

- 1 WebCam = GCHJA0 (01/04)...

To prepare your French honeymoon in Paris you can use this Web site !!!

There are more than 680 caches in a radius of 50km around Paris which can be visualised --> Here <--

I also recommend you a visit of "Museum of Eroticism" (N48 53.014 E2 20.032) very closed to the "Moulin Rouge"...

Congratulations for your wedding.

Grettings,

Gérard