Geowoodstock?

Geowoodstaock is an annual event that is held in a different place each year.

There will be a "Mega event" in NY the week before, it's the ASP Geobash, you might want to come to that one.

Also, check out any local caching groups, there are some for NY on yahoo groups, you may be able to find a ride.

I know that there are 3 of us from WNY who are planning on driving down, we do have room for another person or two.

If you want/need some more info on the local groups, or might be interested in joining us, email me off the forums through my profile.

Mick

Geowoodstock is an annual event that is held in a different place each year.

There will be a "Mega event" in NY the week before, it's the ASP Geobash, you might want to come to that one.

Also, check out any local caching groups, there are some for NY on yahoo groups, you may be able to find a ride.

I know that there are 3 of us from WNY who are planning on driving down, we do have room for another person or two.

If you want/need some more info on the local groups, or might be interested in joining us, email me off the forums through my profile.

Mick

you guys are on opposite ends of the state. LOL. :unsure:

A group of us are headed to ASP from Long Island/NYC, my first mega event! Who Hoo! :lol:

Slightly off topic, but also slightly pertinent. The deadline for signing up for GW7 is rapidly approaching. If you want food, a parking spot within 5 miles of the event, and one of the nifty lanyards with a nametag, you have until Midnight, April 30 to sign up at www.GeoWoodstock.com. Posting a "Will Attend" log at the cache page isn't enough.