Mass deleting of watchlist

Matrix

... is there a way to delete them all in one go ?

:unsure:

I'm pretty certain the answer is "No, Matrix, you've got to get that index finger flexing and start hitting that 'Remove' link and follow that up with confirming 'yes'."

(Of course I may just find out a faster way to do it. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know... after you've deleted them all :lol: )

MrsB

I have been a silly boy and created a rather large watchlist which I want to clear out and start again with a selected few caches :unsure:

So without clicking each one separately and deleting it is there a way to delete them all in one go ?

:lol:

Did the very same thing myself once upon a time and found the easiest way to delete them was using the middle click on the scroll button of the mouse to open the remove link in a new tab. Then you can confirm the delete in the new tab. Every time I was online I deleted 20 or so until they were all gone. Took me a few days but it was less repetitive and boring

Did the very same thing myself once upon a time and found the easiest way to delete them was using the middle click on the scroll button of the mouse to open the remove link in a new tab. Then you can confirm the delete in the new tab. Every time I was online I deleted 20 or so until they were all gone. Took me a few days but it was less repetitive and boring

Great minds think alike etc :unsure:

Out of interest, is there a limit to the number of things you can add to your watchlist??

Not sure but I have had 500 caches and 56 TB's only 200 to go now :lol:

I could be wrong, and I can't find it anywhere to check, but I think an ordinary member has a limit of 500 (?) items on their watchlist, and a Premium or Charter member has a limit of 5,000.

I thought a standard member watchlist was only 10 items ?

You could well be right - thinking back, I found my watchlist so limited as to be of little use until I became a Premium Member.