GeoSnippits - What NOT To Use As A Geocache Video

Headhardhat

We had so much fun creating our GeoSnippits Geocaching Tutorial Video - GeoSnippits - Where Not To Hide A Geocache that we decided to take it to the next step to discuss What NOT To Use As A Geocache.

The idea is simple, if you show examples of what NOT to do then maybe newer geocachers will learn the basics and not repeat the bad examples out in the field.

This particular video is quite fun to watch with some great tips and some down right funny slapstick humor. Learn how heat, cold and moisture can effect geocaches and which ones are the worst to hide. Host HeadHardHat shows you the most obnoxious and also demonstrates the "dunk test" to see if the geocache in question is really waterproof.

http://headhardhat-geocache.blogspot.com/2...s-geocache.html

Enjoy.

- HHH :(

These have been so great for us newbies!!! Our only complaint is that there aren't enough of them...Please keep making more. We love them.

Great job with this new one. Very funny. We just found some lock and locks at Walmart and are ready to paint them like we learned from other Geosnippits.

Thanks!!

Thanks for watching and commenting on all of our GeoSnippits Videos. The responses are amazing and it seems to be snowballing now. Yesterday alone over 600 videos were watched. Who knew? Please keep those suggestions coming for future episodes. For the most part that is what we have been going by all along.

The great thing is that the information we use is coming straight from you.. Thanks again to all including the fine folks from this forum.. Couldn't have done it without ya!

-HHH :laughing:

Excellent videos, genuinely useful, as well as slightly amusing.

One bit of feedback I would give though is that the background music is way to loud and probably totally unnecessary. MY VIEW is that you shouldn't be trying to cover up your commentary, you are speaking well, and being very informative... the music simply distracts.

BUT Just my own humble opinion! :)

And other than that... BRILLIANT!!!

One bit of feedback I would give though is that the background music is way to loud and probably totally unnecessary. MY VIEW is that you shouldn't be trying to cover up your commentary, you are speaking well, and being very informative... the music simply distracts.

BUT Just my own humble opinion! :D

We're new to geocaching, in fact we're still waiting for our GPS to be delivered, but I have to say your videos are great, thanks.

I also feel the music is a bit distracting.

BUT Just my own humble opinion! :D

I agree, and was going to leave that comment on the last video but did not want to discourage HHH! He be a good man. I love his efforts and hard work in making these videos. Some of us are hard of hearing HHH and the background music being too loud is a a huge distraction to what you are saying. Now with that professional sounding voice ya have (serious) I want to hear what you are saying!

Thanks for you hard work!

Edited by Frank Broughton