"MURDER" we wrote.

Tusk O'2

Ja ek weet! Omstrede onderwerp!

Hoor my uit en gee 'n opinie, al is dit net :unsure:

'n Reeks behoort mos 'n gemeenskaplike kernbegrip te behels, iets wat regoor die land voorkom en wat dieselfde tema het?

'n Reeks met "moord" as tema kan nogals scary wees en ook baie "Sherlocky"? Natuurlik sal goeie navorsing gedoen moet word en "clues" sal van uitstaande gehalte moet wees om die arme slagoffer en natuurlik ook die moordenaar te akkomodeer.

Heelwat plekke kan bygewerk word en ons weet almal hoe gewild "Murder she wrote", "Agatha Christie", "Sherlock Holmes" en dies meer is ....

Nouja, Suid-Afrika is 'n moord-mekka, aan plekke om grrrr-skatte te versteek sal daar geen tekort wees nie.

Wie sal inval by 'n "Murder" series? :D

Ek tik maar in Engels so almal kan lees.

I thought of something along the lines like the Sunday Times had a few years ago. Where one could win a million Rand or something. Every Sunday the published a new centre page in the magazine with clues.

Something along those lines....

A new cache gets published every 6 to 8 weeks. One could complete the puzzle portion without visiting the cache, but visiting the cache would give confirmation if you were on the right or wrong track.

Once all puzzle sections have been completed, then it could lead to a final, or maybe a final per province, and the final in each province could lead to a final in the country. This however would take some doing to get of the ground.

Edited by DamhuisClan

There is a great cache in Gauteng (I still haven't done it - I think I was fairly close to cracking the final location before I moved from Gauteng) - by Globalrat called Stoddards Demise.

Look at that one - very Sherlock Holmesy. I enjoyed cracking the clues for the parking lot etc. But never got the final cache location yet.

Stoddards Demise.

Look at that one - very Sherlock Holmesy. I enjoyed cracking the clues for the parking lot etc. But never got the final cache location yet.

Been there, done that, got the tick.

Did it as a milestone for 300.

Thoroughly enjoyed that one. Even left one of my coins there, to see how long it can lie there.