Need Help! Identifying this Device?

avroair

So I was out caching with my buddies Kirk and Scott when we found a peculiar item in a cache. We picked it up and it came with an enterprising note: "May your co-ordinants be free of Tribbles." Then it disappeared before our very eyes! Anyone know what it is, and how it might help us go geocaching?

8fd13a51-196e-4d49-bf9d-376f933c996b.jpg

75826af8-f123-4443-98d2-81cdeaa9724d.jpg

There was also one in silver:

c9e129a4-7547-4165-b27f-afb3a5922fbf.jpg

Where can you buy one at? I must have one. :lol:

They are available on KRONOS ~ pretty nifty, they make you disappear! So you can use stealth to find a cache and you can communicate with other Klingon cachers to help you find a cache! :unsure::P

Not finding it. : ( The page to which you link is a fairly extensive description of Klingons, but I'm not seeing any mention of the "device". And the "fun stuff" link at sector001.com also just links to a CafePress store...

Where can you buy one at? I must have one. :D

They are available on KRONOS ~ pretty nifty, they make you disappear! So you can use stealth to find a cache and you can communicate with other Klingon cachers to help you find a cache! :laughing::D

Not finding it. : ( The page to which you link is a fairly extensive description of Klingons, but I'm not seeing any mention of the "device". And the "fun stuff" link at sector001.com also just links to a CafePress store...

:laughing: Same Here :laughing: !

They are available on KRONOS ~ pretty nifty, they make you disappear! So you can use stealth to find a cache and you can communicate with other Klingon cachers to help you find a cache! :laughing::D

for the star trek impaired...Kronos, considered by some to be the home world of the klingon empire (some believe the home world to be Kling.)

there is no honor in asking for or buying a coin (unless you are ferengi)...you must fight to the death for it...jlH DichDaq vaD may'

(I recieved a PM about the picture I posted...Las vegas convention 2004.)

ILYK

for the star trek impaired...Kronos, considered by some to be the home world of the klingon empire (some believe the home world to be Kling.)

there is no honor in asking for or buying a coin (unless you are ferengi)...you must fight to the death for it...jlH DichDaq vaD may'

ILYK

The coins are not available currently. The federation is currently try to negotiate with the Ferengi ambassador to try and free some inventory up.

They are available on KRONOS ~ pretty nifty, they make you disappear! So you can use stealth to find a cache and you can communicate with other Klingon cachers to help you find a cache! :D:D

:( Same Here :unsure: !

ILYK

The coins are not available currently. The federation is currently try to negotiate with the Ferengi ambassador to try and free some inventory up.

I imagine that it takes quite some time to make sure the deal is in line with the Rules of Acquisition

Edited by DresselDragons