Geocaching FILM in San Diego!

Hello everyone!

My name is Hunter Peterson, ive been an avid geocacher and filmmaker for quite sometime. Recently, i was approached on entering a film festival known as "Quest Fest." And of course, my topic is about geocaching :D

The film is only six minutes long, but in that time, it will tell the story of a boy, trying to find the world's hardest cache (not really, i believe the hardest one is in Nepal somewhere...).

Now the reason im posting this is to tell of where the cache will be hidden (In the film, he gets an email from the site about the new cache near him) so that people can be given a heads-up that its only an area, not an actual cache...

When the film is finished, i will definitely post a link here :D

And also, after the film is finished, a cache the size of the prop in the movie will be placed there with alot of trinkets :D

Cheers,

--Hunter

Hello everyone!

My name is Hunter Peterson, ive been an avid geocacher and filmmaker for quite sometime. Recently, i was approached on entering a film festival known as "Quest Fest." And of course, my topic is about geocaching :D

The film is only six minutes long, but in that time, it will tell the story of a boy, trying to find the world's hardest cache (not really, i believe the hardest one is in Nepal somewhere...).

Now the reason im posting this is to tell of where the cache will be hidden (In the film, he gets an email from the site about the new cache near him) so that people can be given a heads-up that its only an area, not an actual cache...

When the film is finished, i will definitely post a link here :D

And also, after the film is finished, a cache the size of the prop in the movie will be placed there with alot of trinkets :D

Cheers,

--Hunter

Sounds cool! Good luck!

Robyn :D

Hello everyone!

My name is Hunter Peterson, ive been an avid geocacher and filmmaker for quite sometime. Recently, i was approached on entering a film festival known as "Quest Fest." And of course, my topic is about geocaching <_<

When the film is finished, i will definitely post a link here :rolleyes:

And also, after the film is finished, a cache the size of the prop in the movie will be placed there with alot of trinkets B)

Cheers,

--Hunter

Sounds cool! Good luck!

Robyn :)

Super!

Hello everyone!

When the film is finished, i will definitely post a link here :)

Cheers,

--Hunter

Sounds cool! Good luck!

Super!

Yeah, well we've just been greenlighted (and the name is now know as North By Southwest) which means ill be posting the cache on the site sometime soon :D

Hello everyone!

When the film is finished, i will definitely post a link here :)

Cheers,

--Hunter

Sounds cool! Good luck!

Super!

Yeah, well we've just been greenlighted (and the name is now know as North By Southwest) which means ill be posting the cache on the site sometime soon :D

Plese don't drop it in Lakeside as there is a certain FTF hog that would beat the rest of us slackers. GFETE