5000 Active EarthCaches!

geoaware

The EarthCache team would like to thank everyone who takes the time to develop and submit an EarthCache. While at times the process seems slow to get through the approval process, at the end of the day we end up with a great collection of wonderful learning opportunities through developing and visiting EC around the planet.

We are now 5000 active EC strong! There are EC on every continent!

Thanks to you all

Gary, Anny, Chris, Jen

EarthCache Team

The EarthCache team would like to thank everyone who takes the time to develop and submit an EarthCache. While at times the process seems slow to get through the approval process, at the end of the day we end up with a great collection of wonderful learning opportunities through developing and visiting EC around the planet.

We are now 5000 active EC strong! There are EC on every continent!

Thanks to you all

Gary, Anny, Chris, Jen

EarthCache Team

Yes, thanks to us but a special thanks go to the EC Team! Gary, Anny, Chris and Jen, you folks have made ECs the best part of geocaching. Now get to work and approve the next 5000! Just kidding! A little Northeast Tennessee humor.................I know, very little! :D

The only mystery here is the mystery itself! Thanks to you for the research but why was it necessary? I remember being notified that we had a EC that was number 1400 or something. While it wasn't announced on the forum or anything, we were proud enough of the number to put it on top of the cache page. The mystery goes on!

P.S. There should be a prize for number 5000. Maybe an old walking stick or something? I will go cut a sapling and donate the wood for the stick! Any carvers out there? ph34r:

According to the earthcache.org website using the advanced search, (GC1955N) Ventura' Elevated Marine Terraces by Terrydad2 is number 5,000.

btw which one was number 5000??? :)

Hey Geoaware, seriously, which EarthCache was number 5000? I know we would like to see it. Thanks. :anibad: