Fictional Characters Suicide King Geocoin?

Mindless-Focus

Can anyone give me a little info on this coin (Fictional Characters Suicide King Geocoin)? I just bought it from lildorkfish. Is it a personal geocoin or what? I find it very... interesting and unique.

A coin in the Fictional Characters series. It is trackable on GC.com but it has no ICON. Minted in 2007.

There were a number a number in the series:

Angel

Mystery Troll

Gargoyle

Gnome

Jeckyl & hyde

Lucky Leprechaun

Legend of the Chupacabra

Suicide King

Sorry, thats all i know about it. Not sure who the original designer or mint were

Yeah...and I believe they ONLY sell their coins on ebay. They dont trade or offer they're coin elsewhere which as a result I have NOT ONE of their coins in my collection!...and will continue to not add their coins to my collection.

Cool coins though...there were a few I really liked, but my morals opted me outa collecting any of them. Just think its a crappy tactic to ONLY make coins avail on ebay. I remember when every on of their todem pole coins brought in 70.00 and 2 years later STILL bringin in a decent price.

Sure its legitamate, but I never thought it was right! Glad you got one that was "cleansed" by someone worthy :rolleyes: Enjoy

okay, maybe i am not seeig the larger picture here. what's the deal with the gallon of haterade on them and ebay? and as to not offering their coins elsewhere? i can name quite a few that dont offer trades or offer elsewhere. i can also understand the economics of it to a degree as well. i bought most of my latest on the bay. do explain your rationale.