Can't view/edit field notes before posting.

jakabell

After I enter field notes on my phone, I go to the geocaching website to post them. However, I would like to view and/or edit the notes before I post. I do not seem to have that option. My only options are Post Log, Delete Log, Clear All Field Notes. I can click on the cache name, but that only takes me to the cache page.

After I enter field notes on my phone, I go to the geocaching website to post them. However, I would like to view and/or edit the notes before I post. I do not seem to have that option. My only options are Post Log, Delete Log, Clear All Field Notes. I can click on the cache name, but that only takes me to the cache page.

Okay nevermind. I got it. You have to click on "Post Log" which then brings up the log screen. Maybe this button should say "Edit/Post Log".

For clarification for other newbies who find this thread, uploading your field notes does not post them to the caches. It basically puts them in a queue, then you have to go through them one-by-one, edit them if desired, and post them.

This is so you can use the diminutive or virtual keyboard on your device to write quick notes, then expand on them later with a full keyboard on your computer.

I agree the button should probably be expanded so say "Edit/Post Log".