Help to find cachers "CanadianMonkeys"

PickleNZ

Hi,

I'm from New Zealand. I have a travel bug (Espresso the Pig) in the hands of the CanadianMonkeys who have had it for nearly 12 months. I have had unsuccessful attempts of sending emails with no reply. Is there anyone here that personally knows these cachers and could ask them to please move my travel bug on?

Hi,

I'm from New Zealand. I have a travel bug (Espresso the Pig) in the hands of the CanadianMonkeys who have had it for nearly 12 months. I have had unsuccessful attempts of sending emails with no reply. Is there anyone here that personally knows these cachers and could ask them to please move my travel bug on?

Can't help much other than to empathize with you. I recieved a trackable coin as a BDay gift. Took it to the far west coast of BCand wanted to see it travel the country and beyond. It made it 98km before someone took it and kept it. As with you, 3 emails went unanswered. They joined GSpeak in July 07 and and only lasted 3 weeks. Only advice I got was to suck it up and to tag it as stolen. Best of luck to you to not have to do the same.

Thanks. I'm disappointed as too this was a gift to me ... it was doing so well until falling into their hands. Annoys me more that I have sent them emails via their profile asking them to move it on, and if they didn't want to, I even offered to pay for it to be sent back to me. Fortunately on the other forum there seems to be some help in tracking them down so might be able to get som assistance there. I'll wait a little longer (as I've taken into account that it has been winter over there) and hopefully it may start moving again.