DJ.J.ROCK'S GEOCOIN MUSIC MIX AND COINTEST

DJ.J.ROCK

All Cointest Prizes Went out today,, sorry for the delay as I was not able to get to the post office last week.

No CDs have been mailed out yet, were susposto goto estes park till thursday but my wife landed in the ER this morning and just got home,, she still wants to go so ill do my best to get those out to the 3 peps by the end of the week :laughing:

Checked out the forum Mix set this morning :) Couldnt believe I was hearing New kids on the block!...only it sounded different than it did, what...20 years ago! :rolleyes:

Thanks again Jay... That was cool!

HAHA MEE TOO I COULDENT BELIVE IT FIT IN THE MIX SO WELL HA HA HA THANK YOU.

Hope everything is ok with the wife.

I finally got a chance to listen to the whole thing today. Came out very good. A few songs that im not a big fan of, but they blended in well and had no problem listening to them. Very nice job on the mix, and thanks for taking the time to make this for everyone.

DJJROCK...you rock!!! :) Today I received your letter with the coin!!! WOW! Beautiful work with the wire!!!!

I found inside a state quarter with Colorado (WOW! and I didn't have it in my collection!!!!!) and a unknown small but so cute coin/token.. saying "the regional transportasion district Colorado"! What is this coin???

Are these your signature items?? I love them my friend!!! thank you so much!!!! :anibad:

Edited by GATOULIS

...but my wife landed in the ER this morning and just got home,, she still wants to go so ill do my best to get those out to the 3 peps by the end of the week :unsure:

No rush. I certainly hope your wife is ok!

i must apoligise to sgtMikal, opalsins,and sweetlife, as i still havent been able to get your cds out with the turn of events in my health ,, last week was filled full of doctors and needles being shoved in my arm, and then we went on vacation. i plan to wrap them up this week, and am truely sorry it has tooken me so long to get these out to you all!!! good thing you dident have to pay for them,,,hah aha ha.

really i feel bad about not getting them out to you all!

...but my wife landed in the ER this morning and just got home,, she still wants to go so ill do my best to get those out to the 3 peps by the end of the week :unsure:

No rush. I certainly hope your wife is ok!

i must apoligise to sgtMikal, opalsins,and sweetlife, as i still havent been able to get your cds out with the turn of events in my health ,, last week was filled full of doctors and needles being shoved in my arm, and then we went on vacation. i plan to wrap them up this week, and am truely sorry it has tooken me so long to get these out to you all!!! good thing you dident have to pay for them,,,hah aha ha.

really i feel bad about not getting them out to you all!

No worries from my end. I honestly believe that your health and your family should always come first. I sincerely hope that things calm down for you, and you feel a bit more stability in your life.

Take care, Buddy, and let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.