DJ.J.ROCK'S GEOCOIN MUSIC MIX AND COINTEST

DJ.J.ROCK

Thanks for everything Jay!! That was a lot of hard work and we all appreciate it

I'm wondering what songs I will have to delete from my ipod so I can add this!!

your very welcome Bev. !! well if you wanna get started the mix is 80 mb. and has alot of great songs and vocals in it. i think,,,lol

i used all the users songs,except 1 that was one of my fav. songs.--im gonna be working on this to get it posted soon,probably before the end of the day.

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!!! THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU BY SAYING THANKS AND GIVING BACK TO YOU THRU MUSIC.!! SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE SENT ME GIFTS AND SHOWED ME YOUR KINDNESS PERSONALY!!!!!

THE MIX IS NOW POSTED!@!!!!!

how do you get the mix???

you will need to goto my personal website, the link is in my signature part of my postings (at the bottom of this post.)

from there you will need to goto the LATEST DJ MIXES section and click on the TITLE link provided under the winning art.

it will take you directly to the mix,,

at the mix it will start playing automaticly you can choose to listin to it there or you can download it...

in order to download it you will need to make an account,,, dont worry its free and gives you 5 gb of space on their servers for files if you so choose to use the space, for anything ;it allows an upload size of 100 mb and you can share or keep your files privet in your folders.

but you may need to relocate to the mix after sign up as im not sure if it shoots you back to my files after you sign up.

ENJOY THE MIX. ENJOY THE SITES,MINE AND THE MUSIC SITE,,FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT TOO.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL GEOCOIN FORUM USERS!!!!!

P.S. YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED A FAST INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THE MIX TO STREAM TO YOU.

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE!!! THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU BY SAYING THANKS AND GIVING BACK TO YOU THRU MUSIC.!! SPECIAL THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE SENT ME GIFTS AND SHOWED ME YOUR KINDNESS PERSONALY!!!!!

you will need to goto my personal website, the link is in my signature part of my postings (at the bottom of this post.)

from there you will need to goto the LATEST DJ MIXES section and click on the TITLE link provided under the winning art.

at the mix it will start playing automaticly you can choose to listin to it there or you can download it...

in order to download it you will need to make an account,,, dont worry its free and gives you 5 gb of space on their servers for files if you so choose to use the space, for anything ;it allows an upload size of 100 mb and you can share or keep your files privet in your folders.

but you may need to relocate to the mix after sign up as im not sure if it shoots you back to my files after you sign up.

ENJOY THE MIX. ENJOY THE SITES,MINE AND THE MUSIC SITE,,FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT TOO.

P.S. YOU WILL PROBABLY NEED A FAST INTERNET CONNECTION FOR THE MIX TO STREAM TO YOU.

Listening now.. Thanks.

Listening now.. Thanks.

And it let me download it with no requirement to sign up :laughing:

Listening now.. Thanks.

And it let me download it with no requirement to sign up :laughing:

:blink: YES i FOUND A LIL BOX AND CHECK IT SO ANYONE ON THE NET CAN DOWNLOAD. :anibad:

I must be doing something wrong. I can listen but I can't figure out how to download it. I thought I had it and then it wanted me to set up an account so if someone can give me easy step by step directions.......

I went back to it just now and it seems to require setting up an account now. It wouldn't let me download it again like the last time

I must be doing something wrong. I can listen but I can't figure out how to download it. I thought I had it and then it wanted me to set up an account so if someone can give me easy step by step directions.......

I went back to it just now and it seems to require setting up an account now. It wouldn't let me download it again like the last time

Ok so its not just me!! I was worried there for a second! LOL

DJ.J, YOU ROCK!!!!

I've already listened to the mix 3 times and have it burned to CD and the CD is in the car already! When is the next one coming out???

WE WANT MORE!!! MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!

I HAVE A POLL UP ON MY SITE FOR ANOTHER ONE DOWN THE ROAD. IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT. :laughing:

tHE FIRST SONG RIGHT OF THE BAT TEAMHAYNES IS ACTUALLY THE BEGINNING OF A TRANCE-HOUSE TRACK.

WOW DJ.J.ROCK!!!! yuor Mix rocks!!!! :) Great songs!!!! :lol:

thank you everyone for your nice words,,

Gatoulis its YOUR mix i just made it :anitongue:

there will be a random draw in the next few days for all posts in this thread.

and then i will get all prize winnings in the mail this coming week-time formitting.

WOW DJ.J.ROCK!!!! yuor Mix rocks!!!! :laughing: Great songs!!!! :D

thank you everyone for your nice words,,

Gatoulis its YOUR mix i just made it :lol:

there will be a random draw in the next few days for all posts in this thread.

and then i will get all prize winnings in the mail this coming week-time formitting.

:anitongue::) Sorry for the spelling mistake my friend! Well I still feel a little strange after all that drinks yesterday! :laughing:

This is one great mix! Thanks everyone for submitting all this good music and Jay for for doing an awesome work mixing it all together. Needless to say I've already listened to it many times and downloaded it as well!

And yes, sure, I'm all for #2! This time I'll submit a voice sample as well.

I think that was super nice what you all did for mr mikel and jr mikel.!!!

i had already told him id send him a welcome pack,,:anitongue: so he get 2!!! great stuff guys!! you all rock!!!

For anyone who is not following this sentiment, please read my Public Thank You's thread. It has a very nice story about Opalsns, KD1EJ, Bubba Bass, and River Cacher, and their generosity.

And DJ J Rock...thanx for what you are doing with this mix, and the welcome package you offered to send. I may not have the finances to contribute, which is why I was so happy to be able to supply a bunch of sound bytes for your mix. I hope it helped you, saved you some time and effort, and saved you some grief of "having to hear your own voice on it too much." LOL!!!

Could someone tell me how/where to get the mix to download? So far, I haven't found it! I made an account, but I can't find the mix to download.

I hate to be so dense, but it just seems that I can never figure out this computer stuff!

I can't wait to hear it!

Click on the link at the bottom of DJ. J. Rock's messages in this forum, it will lead you to his site. There, click on "Latest DJ mixes" in the top menu. There you'll see the cover art and if you click on the Title Geocoin Forum Music Mix just below, it will lead you to the esnips site where it's hosted.

Once the window opens, you will hear the mix automatically, and to download it, just click on the Download link below the music player, it's got a little green arrow with it. Done!

And don't worry about asking, it's perfectly alright!

Click on the link at the bottom of DJ. J. Rock's messages in this forum, it will lead you to his site. There, click on "Latest DJ mixes" in the top menu. There you'll see the cover art and if you click on the Title Geocoin Forum Music Mix just below, it will lead you to the esnips site where it's hosted.

Once the window opens, you will hear the mix automatically, and to download it, just click on the Download link below the music player, it's got a little green arrow with it. Done!

And don't worry about asking, it's perfectly alright!

thanks, i worked a 13 hr day and havent been able to do alot when i get home the past few nights.

also i should mention that i have been busy working this week and ment to get my prize coins out but never had the time with my 13 hr days lately,, but i promise to get them out this week!!! sorry for the delay esp. to gatoulis for the extra wait!!!

:laughing:

also i should mention that i have been busy working this week and ment to get my prize coins out but never had the time with my 13 hr days lately,, but i promise to get them out this week!!! sorry for the delay esp. to gatoulis for the extra wait!!!

:laughing:

Oh my dear friend, do not worry at all! :lol:

Wow, I am reallly impressed. Downloaded and will be our mix for a day of caching today. Love the artwork and especially the cacher introductions. Can't wait to hear the rest; it's always cool to see what fellow cachers do when they're not caching. Thanks! :laughing:

Hey Ladies,

How's everyone feeling ? Much better, I hope.

I get to hear a little more each day. IIT'S Incredible. I never knew I liked some of those songs.

They all go so well together.!!!!!!!

opalsns

and the winner is..........post #134

i used this site http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

and had it pick between 1-244 postings

it picked #134

post #134 send me your addy for the gone caching coin. :anitongue:

and I choose my caching ace coin to go out for the winner of the mix art,, it is from my keepers,,just like i said i hope they dont mind a few discoverys on the coin? :huh: and all coins will be adopted to the new owners. thank you all for taking part in my mix for you.

and the winner is..........post #134

i used this site http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html

and had it pick between 1-244 postings

it picked #134

post #134 send me your addy for the gone caching coin. :laughing:

and I choose my caching ace coin to go out for the winner of the mix art,, it is from my keepers,,just like i said i hope they dont mind a few discoverys on the coin? :huh: and all coins will be adopted to the new owners. thank you all for taking part in my mix for you.

Wow... thank you! :anitongue:

After a long day of caching I thought I'd check out the forums before heading to bed. I'm sure glad I did! This was a really nice surprise. Thanks a bunch for the cointest & for making the awesome mix!

Email on the way.

All Cointest Prizes Went out today,, sorry for the delay as I was not able to get to the post office last week.

No CDs have been mailed out yet, were susposto goto estes park till thursday but my wife landed in the ER this morning and just got home,, she still wants to go so ill do my best to get those out to the 3 peps by the end of the week :laughing: