Anywhere to download pre-made cache labels?

BrainzUK

New to geocaching, but really enjoying it so far. Starting to think about placing my own caches, and have even got some nice plastic containers ready :rolleyes:

I was wondering whether there any pre-made templates to download to label the containers.

Seems pretty simple, so wondering why no-one seems to have done this?

I can see that there are a few places that sells them, but seems to make more sense to just be able to download them and print them at home. (not trying to do any business out of money... just seems better for the environment!)

Any ideas anyone?

I was wondering whether there any pre-made templates to download to label the containers.

Seems pretty simple, so wondering why no-one seems to have done this?

It has to be waterproof, which means some sort of plastic material. And it has to withstand fading, and have a pretty strong adhesive back. One possibility is blank inkjet bumper sticker but they don't seem cheap, and I don't know what the quality is like.

You can certainly design your own. The geocaching logo can be downloaded and used for small runs (under 25) if it is not for commercial purposes (i.e. resale).

If you intend to compete with King Boreas, you can always design your own as a custom bumper sticker. A 3x10 bumper sticker can be cut into 2 or 3 geocache stickers, and a quick check on the Internet shows that it will run less than $600 for 1000 piece quantity.

Good point... I mean a pre designed template that I can print out on my printer. I was then thinking of simply laminating this and using tape to tape it to the front of the cache box.

The ones at techblazer.com look pretty good, so thanks for that.

Any other sources anyone?

Edited by BrainzUK