FS: Garmin GPS 60 series bike mount

Hello I'm selling a new but with no package bicycle mount(handlebars) for the garmin 60 series.I never used the mount and never even tried to see if fit.I'll take $ 7.00 plus shipping.I will charge the actual shipping to your zip from mine 11354.Will go in a bubble mailer but if you are worried it will break I'll mail it in a box . Email me for photos if you need them.

You can contact me at tomflushing3@aol.com

Thanks

Tom

Edited by tomflushing

Hello I'm selling a new but with no package bicycle mount(handlebars) for the garmin 60 series.I never used the mount and never even tried to see if fit.I'll take $ 7.00 plus shipping.I will charge the actual shipping to your zip from mine 11354.Will go in a bubble mailer but if you are worried it will break I'll mail it in a box . Email me for photos if you need them.

Thanks

Tom

Interested do you have a pic If it is the whole mount that holds the 60 I will take it.

Thanks

Tom

Interested do you have a pic If it is the whole mount that holds the 60 I will take it.

Sold but thanks for asking